AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Go down 
+2
Jules
DELGADO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS Empty
PostSubject: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 pm

NEW show schedule for August 2011. No AHA affiliation and no qualification process. Recommending HUGE AMMY ARMY invasion. I will be bringing at least 2. Show will have BOTH Halter and Perfomance competition including both pleasure and working classes.

Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

Group's FB page is below.

https://www.facebook.com/connect/uiserver.php?app_id=18120686907&next=http%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Ftattoodle%2FAddingApp.aspx%2F&display=page&locale=en_US&return_session=0&fbconnect=0&canvas=0&legacy_return=1&method=permissions.request#!/naahsa?ref=ts
Back to top Go down
Jules
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Jules

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm

At this point I have nothing even remotely ready. I know that I would have almost an entire year to get it done, and I will try and get something going with what I have.

I have my 7 y/o who will be 8 by that time, and then 14y/o and up. So I have my work cut out for me.

It would be quite a haul for me to get there as well, but who knows where I will be next year. Wink

Ever the optimist.

Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:23 pm

we will definately have at least two. Celtic Thunder & KF Classic Design, if she is ready Bey Shahnara will also go
Back to top Go down
Ladynyellow
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 am

For those of us that aren't on Facebook, where is it going to be? What type of classes? Just purebreds or half-Arabs too?

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eliza
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Eliza

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:37 am

I will admit, I am fairly ignorant when it comes to things like this, so if anyone could explain to me in a bit more detail about whats going on, I will be MORE than willing to make the 11 hour haul from Ontario, Canada to Virginia. Finally a show that will allow me to show with Ammy Army members.

But a few of my questions/concerns - What exactly does 'sanctioned' mean? Will we not get points that we can count towards Regionals (for the following year) and Nationals (for that year)? Although I'd love to go, I can't afford to if I'm not getting points. I'm on a very tight student budget which makes it very hard to do all the shows I'd love to. I'm assuming it's half-Arabians as well, but to make it clear it would be better for someone to tell me that for sure (since that's what I'd be bringing). It looks like a huge, wonderful facility.. How high are entry and other fees going to be? I'm sure most of us will be paying lots of money to get out there, so hopefully the other fees will be reasonable (aka not as high as Nationals!!). Will there only be ATR and Open classes or will there be JR classes too? And SHUS/IH/Dressage? Or is it going to be like Buckeye without the sport classes?

Basically any and all the details we have to date to help me comprehend better would be fantastic.

I'm on board -- I'd be bringing 1 horse, 1 groom, and 1 very excited Army member.
Back to top Go down
Jules
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Jules

Female

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:37 am

Ladynyellow - The FB page is openly viewable even to those not on FB.

They are also on Twitter - http://twitter.com/naahsa

It will be held in Lexington, VA.
Back to top Go down
Ladynyellow
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:12 pm

I tried clicking on the link posted by Delgado; but it took me to a sign in page. Is there another way to see it on facebook?

I just got there through your twitter link. THANK YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jules
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Jules

Female

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Your welcome.

Here is a different link for FB... https://www.facebook.com/naahsa
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Ooops...sorry about that. I guess that link was for members only. Glad you got through to it.
Back to top Go down
Lovemycrabbet
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Lovemycrabbet

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 am

I would love to attend. Will see how things go, since I plan on buying another horse this winter and my WP boy is down with a sprained shoulder currently Sad But that should only be for about another month.

But even if I don't show I just might attend. Sounds like this could be the start of an Arabian version of QH congress a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS   NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS Empty

Back to top Go down

NORTH AMERICAN ARABIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
Page 1 of 1