AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New from Region 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovanae
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: New from Region 10   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi all. I just read the article about the Ammy Army in the newest edition of Modern Arabian, and had to come see what it was about. I own two purebreds, a 20 year old gelding named AS Rajah Prince (Malabar Sheik x Malabar Joan) and a 2 year old Filly I bred and named Alishyla Contara. (Alishaklan Padron x Carawal MI Marcia) I also recently bought a paint pony for my 2 year old son, but I love love love Arabians!!!! I currently am just a trail rider, having purchased my gelding 12 years ago, before I was out of high school, I got caught up in 'life' after and didn't get into showing much. Now my filly I want more than anything to get her into the show ring or out on the endurance trails! She is full of life, spunk, beautiful movement, and LOVES to run, so I still don't know what would be a good discipline for her. She is a true Arab, with great intelligence, quick to learn, she LOVES people and hardly spooks (I pony her on trails, and my gelding is the one who acts like a 2 yr old, while she might jump, but then looks toward whatever spooked them calmly) Any suggestions?
I don't get online very often, but please let me know if you are in my Region, or area (Minnesota) and love Arabs as much as I do!
Take care!
Tami
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New from Region 10   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm

We are very happy to have you Tami. Welcome aboard. There is actually a trail riding thread where folks talk about places to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New from Region 10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1