AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from St. Augustine, FL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara904
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Hello from St. Augustine, FL Empty
PostSubject: Hello from St. Augustine, FL   Hello from St. Augustine, FL EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Show female from St. Augustine, originally from Aiken, SC, have one western/trail/sidesaddle half Arab/half Appaloosa.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Augustine, FL   Hello from St. Augustine, FL EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:05 am

Hello from Tampa. So nice to have you. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
foxfire
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Augustine, FL   Hello from St. Augustine, FL EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:09 am

Tell us more about your horse. My first horse was an Appaloosa, and for that reason they'll always be special to me.
Back to top Go down
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: First Horse   Hello from St. Augustine, FL EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:07 am

First horse I owned was a very pretty, small, Standardbred stallion. He was too slow to qualify at the Meadowlands so the trainer gave him to me. He broke to ride in a few days & we were trail riding the first week. I hoped to turn him into a Roadster but it wasn't meant to be, still he was a cool horse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Augustine, FL   Hello from St. Augustine, FL EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 am

Hi Barbara and welcome aboard!...looks like you come from the land of the haunted St Augustine Lighthouse! Very Happy Would love to see photos of your half Arabian/Appy! Cheers! Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Augustine, FL   Hello from St. Augustine, FL Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from St. Augustine, FL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: