AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMMY ARMY in Region 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

AMMY ARMY in Region 8 Empty
PostSubject: AMMY ARMY in Region 8   AMMY ARMY in Region 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Did our former region 8 AMMY ARMY leader join this forum yet? I am sad to say, I don't remember whom stepped up for the position (Sorry!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
maryjo
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
maryjo

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY in Region 8   AMMY ARMY in Region 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:57 pm

I am in Region 8. Colorado.

MaryJo
Back to top Go down
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY in Region 8   AMMY ARMY in Region 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi MaryJo. For some reason I always thought you and Shade were on the west coast. But I am glad to hear you are in CO, because that means I will hopefully be able to meet both you and Shade at an upcoming horse show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
IItzeo
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
IItzeo

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Crossover Regions?   AMMY ARMY in Region 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 am

Hi, I'm Gail Ertel from Region 6. I figure that my neighboring regions will have shows that I might be able to attend, once I get the schedules. I'm offering to help at your region's shows that I might attend. Us Ammy Army soldiers gotta stick together!

So far I'm the only one signed up for Region 6, so I guess that makes me the coordinator for that region? I'll volunteer for it and am willing to band with those from Regions 8 and 10, as I'm wanting to show in all three regions.

If you have the regional show schedule, pm me with it and I'll let you know which shows I will be attending! I'll even buy some desert cammy fabric so curtains can decorate both ends of the Ammy Army stalls!

Just let me know, ok?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingofthehillsranch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY in Region 8   AMMY ARMY in Region 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMMY ARMY in Region 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: INTERNATIONAL AMMY ARMY BRIGADES (For coordination purposes) :: NORTH AMERICAN BRIGADE :: AMMY ARMY 8TH REGIONAL REGIMENT-
Jump to: