AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY   Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 am

I live in Lexington, KY but am hoping to relocate to Nashville or the East Coast to a more stable economy with better airport access. I have been in marketing & sales in the equine industry for over 20 yrs. I have a small business, Racing and Riding Collectibles, where I sell, buy, trade, & appraise old horse books & memorabilia (lots of Arabian stuff!). Visit www.RacingandRiding.com to check it out.

I ride all seats & my background is breeding & training Saddlebreds & Hackney ponies. I have trained & instructed in Carriage Driving & taught Handicapped Carriage Driving for the program at the KY Horse Park for many years. I am currently learning Reining with the future goal of competing on a Half-Arab reiner at NRHA & Arab shows.

I first became enchanted with the Arabian world through attending & later working at the Egyptian Event & the Pyramid Society, then working for clients at Scottsdale & Arab Nationals.

What I love about the Arabian world is the gorgeous, sensitive horses, the great people, the way you can go to one show & enjoy ALL the disciplines in one place, the way Arabian people embrace all the divisions (no one looks at Western Pleasure as a lesser division), the progressive marketing AHA does (believe me, they're light yrs. ahead of many breeds), & the wonderfully creative marketing done by everyone in the Arab industry. Oh and I find the ancient history fascinating, right down to the desert legends of the Al Khamsa & the Bloody Shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
foxfire
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY   Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:36 pm

I may know where your store is, may have driven past it.

The things you mentioned liking so much about Arabians is pretty much what has drawn me to them also. And the thing I think I like best about them is that they're just people horses! They can do so many different things and look like they're supposed to as they're doing it.
Back to top Go down
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY   Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 pm

My business is only online but I used to have a booth at the Versailles Antique Flea Mall.
I can't wait till I've relocated & get serious about riding again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
foxfire
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY   Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Clearly I have you mixed up with someone else. OOOOps! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY   Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 am

Welcome to the Ammy Army...you have a very unique and interesting background...I love how the breed's diversity and beauty has you hooked...hehe...welcome to the club! There are great horses of all breeds, but the Arabian has my heart! Cheers! Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY   Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Region 14 - Lexington, KY
Page 1 of 1