AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas Empty
PostSubject: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Just wanted to find out if anyone from region 9 is going to the GCAHC Christmas Show in Katy. They are going to have added prize money to the Amatuer under saddle classes. If you are going and want to stall together let me know. We can fly the Ammy curtains and have a great time. I am taking 2 horses for halter, western and hunter. Julie Rodgriguez is taking a filly for halter. We will have fun!!

Pam
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi Pam,
I intend to bring my gelding to the show if John still plans on showing him. I'm not quite ready for a Class A show yet myself so I'll allow him to do the honors. The monsoons we have had this week have caused a major set back in my work out schedule that I had going for Magnum. He was beginning to get in good shape and all of a sudden -- BAM -- torrential downpours. If he doesn't look his best I'll not hesitate to leave him at home and come as a spectator only so that I can cheer you and Destinee on. Can't wait to see you and Julie at the show.
Tara
Back to top Go down
baknan
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
baknan

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:46 am

I am going to get Maliha ready for Christmas show. Don't think I'll have a chance at the open show this month. We will probably be a little wild but that's OK for a first show. May have to take her home after showing so she doesn't stress. She looks so upside down, but that's OK. Still going. Any other Ammies going besides Pam, Tara and I. We want to decorate and needs to find out who is stalling together.
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 pm

I would like to stall with y'all. With luck we'll have a horse trailer in the near future but this will have to be my last endeavor with a rented one. May go back up to Kingwood and rent from the girl who let me use hers to get my new mare. It is worthwhile. Very nice people to work with. I can't make an open show this month. My guy was going strong for 2 weeks and was being conditioned in that time frame but with this nasty mud I've been letting him sit for a week now. I need to get back with him when it is dry enough. He won't be perfect out there but he needs to go. You know what? I'm not going to look great out there but I am going to go ahead and show him in the ammy class for halter. I will see if John wants to do the other one.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Julie and Tara we are going to have fun no matter what. We will fly under the Region 9 Regiment Ammy Army curtains with my purple ones as a backdrop and hopefully run into some other amatuers who would like to start showing with us. Also we are going to do some pretty Christmas decorations. We might win the best decorated stalls. Plus we plan on having a hospitality stall. (thanks Dimitri for the great ideal) I can't wait it is going to be a blast.
Back to top Go down
baknan
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
baknan

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:08 pm

OK REGION 9, ENTRIES ARE DUE VERY SOON. WE WILL HAVE A BLAST AT THE CHRISTMAS SHOW, SO COME ON AND SEND YOUR ENTRIES! LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP.
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:59 am

Do you know the deadline for entries? I have to fill it out and if John is going to show Magnum for sure then I'll need to have him sign of course.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 am

Entries for the Christmas show are this Friday 11/12/10. There is a post entry fee of $30.00.
i am going to photos and send a write up into Modern Arabian Horse Magazine and see if they post it. I encourage all Regions who show under the Ammy Army curtains to do the same. Let's get this concept really going and see how many more we can get to go to Nationals next year!!!
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Please delete this post. Double. Embarassed

Last edited by MagnumsNiteSong on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:13 pm

I'm going to send in my entries late then. I don't have a problem paying the late fee. I just will not have it this week. All of the bills like to pop up in the beginning of the month. affraid
Back to top Go down
baknan
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
baknan

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:04 am

My entries are going to be late also. Maliha still has a pending registration and need to pull hair for DNA this weekend. Then I'll need to register USEF by snail mail!! Wish everything was online! Well, maybe not everything, just when I need it to be. LOL We are going to have loads of fun, because that's how we roll!!!
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:29 pm

AHA is being extremely sluggish this week online. Can't get past putting my membership # to submit my renewal. I'd do it online but it is not cooperating. I'll pay with my card over the phone tomorrow instead. I'm going to wait until the next show to bring my horse. Due to the weather and finals coming up in my college courses it just is not a good time for me. I want to go to a show when I have my own trailer as well. Shouldn't be long from now. I'd rather wait and have him in better condition. Going as a spectator. Can't wait to see Halima Pharaoh (very excited about that colt... he'd linebreed well with my Ansata Halima Son granddaughter I think). I'll be watching y'all. Can't wait to shop too! May bring some goodies home since I won't be entering a horse. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
baknan
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
baknan

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

OK ammies, my entries are sent! Went shopping for decor today and bought a 6' fiber optic Christmas tree. We will be decorating the tree with Pam and my colors since we seem to be the only ones going. We will also be decorating the hospitality stall with large and small ornament balls and flying ammy curtains. It's gonna be a blast and even if you do not have a horse to show, come out and cheer us on! We would love to meet you and will be happy to give you a job while your at the show. LOL
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:46 am

Loved the AMMY ARMY stall. Had a good time visiting with everybody today. Wish I could have stayed longer but we had to run to the feed store before they closed. Congratulations to Pam & Julie for their hard work today. Your horses looked beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 am

Had a great time at the GCAHC Christmas show. Legacy's Destinee was 1st in her H/A Halter Mare Open and 1st in her H/A Halter Mare ATH. Then went Grand Champion H/A Mare. She was so good. Her under saddle class wasn't that good but I was pleased that she has improved.
We had a good turn out of visitors on Friday to the Ammy Army stall site. It was fun!!
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:10 pm

How did Mandat do, Pam?
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Mandat did OK in his WP class. He just kept trying to take me to the center of the ring. I guess at age 21 and having a million kids show him he has got a little ring sour. I thought with the time off he would get over it but you can't teach an old horse new tricks. He will be my trail riding and fun horse from now on. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas   2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 GCAHC Christmas Show Katy Texas
Page 1 of 1