AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member from Oklahoma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sillyfilly
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-21

New Member from Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Oklahoma   New Member from Oklahoma EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 pm

I am located in N. Central Oklahoma. I have mostly Straight Egyptians, some blacks and a mix of others. I am retired from the Post Office, as a rural letter carrier of 31 years. However, I do work a couple of part time jobs to pay the feed bill. Smile I enjoy cooking...well, mostly eating! Reading when the weather is cold and damp, and watching the birth of a foal. There's something magic about watching that breath of life start to unfold before you.
I look forward to visiting with fellow horse lovers. Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of you. It's always fun to be at a horse event and meet people.
Faye
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Oklahoma   New Member from Oklahoma EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Oklahoma   New Member from Oklahoma EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:47 am

Welcome aboard Faye.
Back to top Go down
sillyfilly
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Oklahoma   New Member from Oklahoma EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Thanks! Neighbor!
Back to top Go down
sillyfilly
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Oklahoma   New Member from Oklahoma EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Good Morning, General!! The website looks like a good time. I salute you!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Oklahoma   New Member from Oklahoma Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Oklahoma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: