AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Saddles for Sale!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLovelyLime
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Saddles for Sale!   Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi everyone! I seem to be aquiring too many saddles and horse stuff lately and it is time for some of them to find new homes. Here is what I have:

Courbette "The Stylist" DL 16inch Saddle, Wide. Would be a great starter saddle or childrens hunter show saddle, great quality. Has one stitch missing on the left flap that is not noticeable, but other than that everything is in great great condition. Has been kept indoors, and well taken care of. Comes with Leathers, 2 saddle pads, peacock stirrup irons, and a saddle carrier bag. $300

County Competitor Dressage Saddle, 18 inch. LOVE this saddle. Has been taken care of, great quality, but does have one scratch area on the front top piece. Does not show when riding in it though. My main dressage horse outgrew it, his back got to broad for it, so it needs to find a new home so I can purchase another saddle that will fit him. The tree is a spring tree, with a No. 3 fit (that means a medium tree- fit's my arab cross who has a good size back, but not my warmblood type). Asking $570 - a great price for a County. Would be a great starter saddle for someone who wants to try dressage or english riding.

Big Horn Synthetic Saddle, 16 inch, barely used! The model is 266, here are the specs:
Tree: Ralide®️ 13" front, quarter horse bars
Cantle: 4" with 1.5" Cheyenne roll
Seat: 16" roughout, padded.
Rigging: 7/8 position single front stainless steel dee
Trim: Smooth leather front and jockeys, Cordura®️ Nylon skirts, fenders and housing, leather conchos, breast collar dees, dees for attaching saddle strings.
Skirt: 27.5" x 12 1/2"
Fenders: 19" x 8", 2" leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with stainless steel buckles.
Stirrups: Ralide®️ with laced foot pad
Finish: Brown
Weight: Approximately 21 pounds

Great trail saddle! Has only been ridden in a handful of times, the owner of it bought it and then hardly rode. Was bought new for 690. Asking $550.

Also have a 2002 Dakoda CM 7 ft tall 2 horse slant for sale ($3900) and an Arabian Gelding (family/kids horse) for sale ($2500)

Email is ballen00@uafortsmith.edu , feel free to contact me!! I really need to sell some stuff, haha, have accumulated too much and it is not getting used Smile Located in Fort Smith, AR., or I can ship the saddles anywhere in the U.S.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Saddles for Sale!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1