AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Region 9 Extravaganza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Region 9 Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Region 9 Extravaganza   Region 9 Extravaganza EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Are any of you fellow troops going to be at this Meeting in Ft Worth? If so, I'd love to meet up and sit with someone!

Here's a snippet from an email I received:

"Please consider attending the Region 9 AHA Stallion Service Auction and Awards Extravaganza coming up on January 22nd.

We have Sheila Varian coming in as our guest speaker - she truly is a fascinating person and true force within our breed. We also have some great trainers coming in to sit on the "Ask the Trainers" panel - Stanley White, Jr., Kim Morgan, Josh Quintas, Sandy Bentley, Kathy Braden and Debbie Cinnoto. Sitting on the Judges panel will be Lisa Skalski, Dawn Coons, Mark Himmel, Rick Maxson and Josh Quintas.

You do not have to pay to come and hear Sheila Varian's talk or to take part in the panel discussions, but you do need to have a registration form filled out and returned (or at least an email or phone call advising how many will be attending) to ensure enough seating for everyone. The luncheon and dinner are optional, but these are both very reasonably priced. Reservations must be made for the meals - no "walk ins" on the day of the event.

Hope to see you there!

Legacy Arabian Horse Club"
Back to top Go down
arabians4ever
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
arabians4ever

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Extravaganza   Region 9 Extravaganza EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 am

I'm going to be there all day.

I'm not about to miss Sheila Varian.

One of my trainers Kathy Braden is on the Judges' Panel. Not about to miss her either.

Travis Braden is training my mare for "cutting".

Kathy is working to get Spice and I as ready as possible for the Half-Arabian Mares SHIH ATH class at the Cowtown Classic.

Back to top Go down
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Extravaganza   Region 9 Extravaganza EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Well, I'm Dianna Thurston and I'd like to look for you on Saturday, so what is your real name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Extravaganza   Region 9 Extravaganza Empty

Back to top Go down

Region 9 Extravaganza
Page 1 of 1