AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A re-introduction of sorts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtic Thunder
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-17

A re-introduction of sorts Empty
PostSubject: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 pm

My name is Maree Ingemi, my husband Joe & I are Celtic Arabians based in NJ. We will be standing the stallion Celtic Thunder (JJ San Martin x Psyche's Premira) in 2011. I'm looking forward to being an active member of the army starting with this post. Our colt will show for the first time, if all goes according to plan, at the end of April with the Mason Dixon show & will be breeding his first mares this year. We're really excited about him & I look forward to meeting & talking with everyone here
Back to top Go down
Angel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Good luck with your stallion. I am just starting out again after 18yrs but I have a filly that I will try to show. I have been finding alot of information on this site and still looking for more.
Back to top Go down
Celtic Thunder
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 am

Thanks Angel Smile Del has always been a great guy to help answer questions
Back to top Go down
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 am

What part of Jersey are in? I grew up in Wyckoff (Bergen Co.), still have some family & friends there, miss a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
Celtic Thunder
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

I'm in southeastern Smile 10 minutes from Ocean City & about 40 minutes from Cape May
Back to top Go down
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 am

I've heard it's very nice down there, but haven't been in that area. Guess you get to enjoy the beach when you're not having fun with horses! I'm a bit envious as we are truly land locked in KY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts Empty

Back to top Go down

A re-introduction of sorts
Page 1 of 1