AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HILARY
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
HILARY

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-27

HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA ! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA !   HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA ! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick "hi" as I found myself back again after being "lost" since December 2010!!!

I am very very low tech but a HUGE fan of the Ammy Army and amateur Arabian enthusiasts of all kinds....even and ESPECIALLY those who are part of our community only in their dreams and through wonderful groups like this ....FOR NOW!!!!

I imagine you all know me, as I babble a lot, but just in case.......I am Hilary Hume Hinds, Proud Owner and Breeder of the mares and stallions of WINDRIDGE FARM ARABIANS of Wilton, Maine in Region 16.
I also have been know to show my horses in Halter at all levels and THEY..... (even if not helped much at the time by MY efforts at presentation, in the beginning), have had GREAT success..... so don't hold back...give it a try yourself...
REMEMBER...... If I can show and WIN, with everything from Stallions to Yearlings, WITHOUT BREATHING DURING THE ENTIRE CLASS...so can YOU!

I am always happy to make my stallions available to mare owners who would like the thrill of going through creating a quality foal and my boys are happy to assist us. One of these days I will put some pictures of my boys and the mares and foals on here for all to enjoy Wink

On occasion I have a mare or two to lease out to be bred (usually here, via Live Cover LFG, to one of my 5 boys) and even have been known to sell one or two of my treasures..... and yes, I have even been known to have given them as "gifts" on the rare occasion, to those who thought only to be able to dream of such a thrill!

I have also "rescued" in my time in the breed and ended up the happiest of all in each of these circumstances....

Paying it Forward and watching everyone enjoy...that is what I love best!

Sharing our show horses with the JTR riders, has been a particular thrill and passion of mine....Nothing like those huge smiles as they enter the ring on a horse I KNOW is going to help them have the time of their life!!! The ribbons shots are great too Wink

Best of Luck to all who will be in the show rings around the world in 2011 and safe travels always.

Meanwhile, in case I "lose myself" again......you can always find me, and/or message me, on fb and at windridge1arabians@gmail.com and the Commander always knows how to find me!

I am more than happy to advise, or assist, in ANY way I am able to...Never hesitate to ASK... there are NO 'dumb questions", just give me a shout out and if I can't help....... I am pretty sure I can find the help you need, or the answers you seek.

Have fun, hug and kiss a horse or two, clean a stall and have a conversation with it's occupant (great therapy) and know that this is a GREAT group of people and they are wonderful friends to have!

Looking forward to the VEGAS show results, especially Yearling fillies where I have a particular favorite......WB SIRPRANA (her mother/Dam: DT ARIELLE was my first "baby" girl and will always be very very special in my heart as are her progeny) and I am thrilled that Debbie Whelan, of Willow Bend Farms, her new "Mom", was wise enough to breed her to Delgado Prized Arabians Senior Sire: TF SIR PRIZE creating a phenomenal chestnut filly, who is now in school with help from our Cmdr. in Fl. and on her way to show in Vegas soon and is now proudly owned by Ericca Kern. Congrats on your exquisite taste in Arabians Ericca!

Good luck to ALL who are showing in Cali. and Vegas and wishing you lots of fun!

See how I babble......anyway, that being said....whether reading about, working with and around, or just loving these special horses from afar, or in your dreams........enjoy and remember....dreams do come true...you never know......

Best Wishes to all my Ammy Army Friends,
Hilary Smile
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA !   HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA ! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:17 am

Hey hey.......SHE'S BACK!!!!! Welcome home.
Back to top Go down
HILARY
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
HILARY

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA !   HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA ! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:21 am

I found "us" again today....yahoo! It wasn't a fluke.

Thanks for the warm welcome home D.

Great to have found my "place" again Wink

Hilary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA !   HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA ! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm

I am glad you are here. I an kinda new at this show thing again. I always have questions and this has been a great place to get answers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA !   HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA ! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO AGAIN FROM MAINE USA !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: