AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2011 Sahara Sands Spring Classic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EducationWithEquines
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: 2011 Sahara Sands Spring Classic   Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:04 am

Is anyone attending the Sahara Sands Spring Classic this year? If everything goes well...and we're ready in time...we'll be there! Anyway...being this is our first show...I was hoping to find someone more experienced from the group that we can stall close to...and get some support from! Thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritofthepony.blogspot.com
Auld Macdonald Farm
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Sahara Sands Spring Classic   Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello,

My husband Ian and I are planning to attend the show, but I know that we're showing any of our horses yet. We will make that decision before the pre-entries close on April 13.

Regardless, whether we are showing horses or not, we surely would be glad to lend a hand. What are you planning on showing (classes)? Are there specific areas you'd like some help with?

It will be nice to meet some Ammy Army folks here in Region 10.

Cheers,

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.auldmacdonaldfarm.net
EducationWithEquines
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Sahara Sands Spring Classic   Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:23 am

Hello Janet...thanks for the reply!! We're planning on showing in the gelding in-hand - 2 and over - AAOTH class. Would that be the appropriate class for us newbies to the show ring? Do you know if it's generally a large or small class?

We're not going to send in our entry until the deadline for pre-entries gets closer...just in case we're not ready...which I'm hoping isn't the case...but it's always a possibility! I seem to be figuring everything out thus far...in relation to what's needed...such as memberships, tack, and what not. And being at the fairgrounds...which is like a second home to me...I'm not too concerned about finding where I need to be. But I'd be a fool to say that I know what I'm doing...and won't need some guidance at some point...LOL!

It'll be great to meet you at the show! I'm looking forward to getting to know others from the group as I become more and more involved in showing!

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritofthepony.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Sahara Sands Spring Classic   

Back to top Go down

2011 Sahara Sands Spring Classic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1