AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kseymour
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-30

HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS Empty
PostSubject: HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS   HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 am

I love these most beautiful animals-My arabains have brought so much joy to my life. My very first foal is still with me and closest to my heart. I have thoroughly enjoyed my life with these creatures. Looking into their eyes, takes me away from all that is not right in this world.

I am happy to become one of the "army"!
Back to top Go down
intrancedarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-01

HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS   HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Hello, My Name is Katie. I have owned (14 yrs) and love the Arabian Breed for 19 yrs. I currently own 3 Arabian Stallions, 2 Mares, purchasing a 3rd, I also have 1 half arab mare. My horses have brought me joy in times of great sorrow. I love going out to the pasture and they run up to me, and want to be loved.
I am thrilled to have a place where REAL horse owners are to help each other.
Back to top Go down
http://intrancedarabians.webs.com

HI FELLOW ARABIAN HORSE LOVERS
Page 1 of 1