AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Regional Reserve Champ Halter Mare-Echo Magnifficoo Granddaughter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Regional Reserve Champ Halter Mare-Echo Magnifficoo Granddaughter!   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:10 am

Venus WC has everything you want in an arabian mare: Beautiful face, expressive eyes, tipped ears, archy neck, clean throatlatch, smooth body, long legs, high set tail and tall. A Regional Reserve Champion halter mare in her youth, Venus is now 13, greenbroke and has served as a broodmare. Would be a wonderful sporthorse in hand, hunter, sporthorse under saddle, western pleasure mare, youth mount, you name it! Very friendly and sweet, she wants your attention and genuinely enjoys time with people. Venus will follow you around in the pasture looking for pets and treats. She loads, ties, stands well for the farrier, and is sensible. Has spent the last year as a pet and pasture ornament, and is just going to waste sitting around (though she is lovely to look at!). Let her become your new riding partner, show horse, or star broodmare! Heavily Polish bred and a granddaughter of the magnificent Echo Magnifficoo by his excellent son SH Phantom Echo (now deceased). Her extended pedigree includes other greats as Aladdinn, Gai Parada, The Real McCoy, Aza Destiny, Tut Ankh Amen, Anzraff, and many more. Both her parents held championships, and both her grandsires are champions and world renown as well. Mares like this are rare and I hate to be considering selling her, but times are tough. Can also include a nice Thorowgood all purpose saddle and new snaffle bridle set so you can ride right away, or a breeding to my HR Eluzcion son, for a small additional fee. Offers considered to a great home!

I'd really love to see an amateur have this horse. I had hoped to show her myself this next year but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Asking $3200, located near Portland Oregon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Regional Reserve Champ Halter Mare-Echo Magnifficoo Granddaughter!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1