AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamcam
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tamcam

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-10

SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS! Empty
PostSubject: SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS!   SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

CARLOS

Meet Carlos everyone! This colt is amazing, I'm still piching myself that I got it right on the first try Very Happy . I had the opportunity to use a pure polish mare for a 2011 foal, she only has one line to *Bask and everything else in her pedigree is very under used, even in Polish breeding. Since I only had one shot, I decided to breed for a complete outcross for today's popular bloodlines. We are all going to need to reach for an outcross and soon. With all of the *Padron, Bey Shah, Huck, Khemo & *Bask horses out there, its really hard, if not impossible to find a really good stallion or mare that doesn't have one of these stallions in their pedigree. Many of our horses are combinations of these bloodlines. So my quest began. Carlos, or Supernaturahl as soon as AHA approves this, is a complete outcross. I had so hoped of a filly to keep, but I was blessed with this freaky, hooky, high steppin' colt! He is looking for someone who has the means to develop him and keep him intact to see what he will become as a mature horse. If anyone has an interest let me know!

www.allbreedpedigree.com/supernatural11
Pedigree
Back to top Go down
http://www.tamarawiththecamera.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS!   SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

CONGRATS!!!!
Back to top Go down

SUPERNATURAHL, aka CARLOS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: BREEDING AND HORSE SALES :: NEW FOALS-
Jump to: