AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FREE purebred 4 year old black-bay mare for great home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: FREE purebred 4 year old black-bay mare for great home   Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Posting for an acquaintance of mine who is in Idaho. Isis is a pretty 4 year old black-bay mare who was taken in by the humane society of Boise when she was 6 months old. Isis was then adopted by a gentleman who broke her at 18 months old. My friend got Isis shortly after, and has since given her time to mature and has gently worked with her. Isis is nervous around men (I get the feeling the man who started her was rough about it) and takes a little time to get comfortable around new people. However, she is genuinely sweet and very smart, so she learns quickly once she trusts. Currently Isis is a little over 14.2hh, she will probably mature out right around 15hh.

Kaci (my friend) is unsure whether or not papers are possible. She has the information for the Boise Humane Society, papers may be possible through them. Photos are from when isis was 3, you can see she's in her 'teenage' phase but is a very pretty girl.

Please contact Kaci directly if you have a good home to give this mare, she absolutely deserves it! Kaci can be reached via her email, heavenisahorse@msn.com.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleisha19
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: FREE purebred 4 year old black-bay mare for great home   Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey, I am in Georgia, but sadly my trailer is down right now. I am very nterested in this little lady. Do you know if she is UTD on shots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: FREE purebred 4 year old black-bay mare for great home   Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm not sure what Isis' vaccination schedule is, though the owner takes good care of her animals. I'd recommend emailing Kaci and asking her directly. She's very nice and usually quick to respond to messages Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleisha19
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: FREE purebred 4 year old black-bay mare for great home   Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks I will do that directly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE purebred 4 year old black-bay mare for great home   

Back to top Go down

FREE purebred 4 year old black-bay mare for great home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1