AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New and excited to be here from MN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmandaSy
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: New and excited to be here from MN!   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 am

I'm so happy to have found this site! I would LOVE to get some help to get into the show ring. I've been watching several of the shows here in MN, and they look so intimidating, and at the same time I've actually had to get up and leave with discust in how shallow some of these people seem. I hate seeing the trainers riding the horses, riders riding into the ring, riders getting off the horse after the class, and handing it over to the groom so they can go socialize. I on the other hand spend every day taking care of my horses and working hard with them. I really would love my chance to get in the ring, but it seems so difficult when everyone is showing under a barn name. After finding this site, I have some glimmer of hope that maybe I'll get my chance under the lights as well even though I don't have a trainer.

I'm willing to take any and all advice, even if it hurts! I work extremely hard and plan to work very hard to get where I want to be with my horses. I have 2 I'd love to take in the halter ring, a 2006 stallion who had a real bad time with a trainer last winter and is still relearning to go under saddle now which I'd also love to show in HUS when he's ready, and a 2012 colt that I think is pretty much hot stuff for the most part, and he for one won't argue with my opinion. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New and excited to be here from MN!   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 am

Welcome aboard:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New and excited to be here from MN!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1