AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hey, y'all from Portland, Oregon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gypsylove
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Hey, y'all from Portland, Oregon   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi all,
I owned and showed my half-arab mare way back when(She was a contemporary of Bask). Then I had kids and she hung out( for a total of 26 years with me). I kept an eye on the Arab world but didn't show, exercised the show horses that stayed home for a few trainers, acted as a groom for others(at shows),helped with a lot of breeding, birthing and marketing but generally stayed out of the ring. Now I have a beautiful Arabian mare( eight years old, 15.3, chestnut, in foal to a Bravado Bey V son) that my wonderful husband bought me for our anniversary. My mare has had some tough experiences with some trainers. She is halter trained but didn't show and I honestly think her mind would go if she were asked to. She is pretty shell-shocked Sad. I hope to show the baby. The BNT were just beginning to really dominate the ring when I left but I have to say that I have been pleased to see that there are more ammys out there. Excited to find this site. I think this is the way to get the market back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hey, y'all from Portland, Oregon
Page 1 of 1