AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hey, y'all from Portland, Oregon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gypsylove
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Hey, y'all from Portland, Oregon   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi all,
I owned and showed my half-arab mare way back when(She was a contemporary of Bask). Then I had kids and she hung out( for a total of 26 years with me). I kept an eye on the Arab world but didn't show, exercised the show horses that stayed home for a few trainers, acted as a groom for others(at shows),helped with a lot of breeding, birthing and marketing but generally stayed out of the ring. Now I have a beautiful Arabian mare( eight years old, 15.3, chestnut, in foal to a Bravado Bey V son) that my wonderful husband bought me for our anniversary. My mare has had some tough experiences with some trainers. She is halter trained but didn't show and I honestly think her mind would go if she were asked to. She is pretty shell-shocked Sad. I hope to show the baby. The BNT were just beginning to really dominate the ring when I left but I have to say that I have been pleased to see that there are more ammys out there. Excited to find this site. I think this is the way to get the market back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hey, y'all from Portland, Oregon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1