AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) Empty
PostSubject: My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive)   My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 am

We do this parade yearly and the kids had fun and we got our exercise lol!
The parade is typically the first Saturday in December and we have had it be cold before, but today it was actually pretty warm. - Made me want to be out at the ranch. It was funny - I didn't see any horses and asked if they were any and they said that they were all at the end of the parade - and said that it was arranged that way so we weren't stepping in the piles of manure! - LOL at the Wrightwood parade last weekend we were first group! They sure weren't worried about the walkers at that one - and that one was in the dark!

The weather was great, a little warm even maybe - Definitely shorts weather, those in hats and long pants were pretty warm by the end. Good thing we had cold drinks in the cooler for afterward! - We had 8 Webelos but one just moved away and now we have 7. One boy could not be here. We have had these boys since they were 5/6 years old - first grade and now they are all 8/9 and in fourth grade. They are growing into nice young men and Scouts. - They are good kids but can get into mischief at times.... One time at a meeting I had my My NEW F250 Deisel Truck PArked in front of the house and the alarm kept going off and the boys were playing soccer in the front yard - Turns out, they were HITTING THE TRUCK ON PURPOSE!! (that was how you got the goal - to make the alarm go off!!!) Really though, they look so innocent here don't they???

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) IMG_0780

Below: Waiting for the parade to start...

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) IMG_0785

Below: Another one of the little angels looking sooo innocent lol!

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) IMG_0779

Below: The fearless leaders! - I couldn't figure out how to make it upright...

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) IMG_0781
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-11-27

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive)   My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:36 pm

I bet it was so much fun!

They do look sooo innocent too lol. I bet they can be a handful at times, but fun all the same!

Nice pictures.
Back to top Go down
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive)   My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:21 am

Thanks! Yep, They can be a handful, but they certainly are fun - I suppose just like any kids - several of them are in the same class at school (4 of them) and so see each other all the time

They are good kids though - I just went and picked up some logs to cut up, we are going to make clocks, a friend at the ranch just cut down a tree - perfect timing for us since we needed the wood - I will be getting out the chainsaw to cut slices off the logs - Watch out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive)   My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Cub Scouts at the San Bernardino Childrens Parade (Warning - Photo Intensive)
Page 1 of 1