AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION

Go down 
+17
Total Horse Channel
Tazzin
Tazatac
Rousseau
westernarabs
Shahnara
halterhoss
McShaneArabians
Danielle
aramar
Kaitlyn
Mortazavi Farms
Silverdust Arabians
Austin
Natalie Angstadt
CVR
DELGADO
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION Empty
PostSubject: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Soon I will be deleting the PPP threads since we have decided not to go that route and I am destroying all the PPP checks. I do have some great news to start off this thread though.........

Ms. Marty Wilks has asked me to put her $100 donation to use for the Ammy Army. We will need mulch, flowers and according to her, red licorice:)

Marty (Aramar) you rock.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:02 pm

While it's not good that the whole PPP thing all fell apart. It IS good that the group is still meeting up/stalling together for Scottsdale. I bet you all have a blast and I can't wait to see pictures and videos!

Ms. Wilks rocks!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:04 pm

Oh, the stalling was never at risk.....It really only came down to two people killing the PPP pursuit. But as you say, no big deal at all...we are going to have a BLAST!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Right on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Fingers crossed for NO RAIN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Austin wrote:
Does it rain more often than not? Think sunny
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:20 pm

Natalie Angstadt wrote:
Austin wrote:
Does it rain more often than not? Think sunny

We're gonna have to think, eat, sleep, and BREATHE sunny if we expect it not to rain this year.
Back to top Go down
Silverdust Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Silverdust Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 am

Ha ha, I have only been to Scottsdale one time, and it was GORGEOUS! The day we left here, it was 32 and snowing, my fiance got to sit home and freeze his butt off, while I was down in AZ enjoying 3 weeks of 85 degree weather in February! Ah, so nice... other than the sunburn Shocked worst in my life... Embarassed

I did hear lots of horror stories however, flooding stalls, flooding arenas, classes piling up due to only having use of one or two arenas, etc. affraid And, I can surely imagine the chaos of a rainstorm down there, those culverts and canyon sized ditches twisting and turning and winding all through the desert along the highways make it pretty easy to imagine just how awful it can get--YIKES!

I'll be thinking lots of sunny thoughts for all of our Scottsdale bound Ammies! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverdustranch.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 am

I am in reciept of entries from Stacy Mortazavi and Natalie Angstadt. I will be sending in entries this Friday, 12DEC08.

Thank you ladies.

Del
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:55 am

Yea! Glad mine got there!

No red licorice for me...

Thank you Marty for the donation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 am

COMMANDER wrote:
I am in reciept of entries from Stacy Mortazavi and Natalie Angstadt. I will be sending in entries this Friday, 12DEC08.

Thank you ladies.

Del
Thanks for coordinating! I truely appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:25 pm

I am pleased to announce that Mr. Dick Adams (Former owner, trainer and handler of FAME VF+) has agreed to come visit with the Army and have a Q&A session during the Scottsdale show.

In addition, trainer, Ricardo Rivera will be dropping in.

I intend to get Steve Heathcott, Carol Steppe (Daydream Arabians), Manny Lawrence (Jade Creek Arabians) and Gerard Paty to come by as well.

Stand by for more.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Oh man now I am so jealous! I really really want to meet Mr. Adams. I have a Fame VF+ daugther here that he showed to Canadian Champ. I have so many questions to ask him lol.

Well, you all had better enjoy yourselves while I turn green with envy!

Del you rock! You're putting together an excellent time for everyone going.
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:46 pm

This is too cool. You know how much I like and respect Ricardo. It'll be interesting to see what he thinks of Jehan compared to Jameel (if he remembers him! Very Happy). Plus, getting to meet all these other great people! Do you think we could get Gary McDonald to come by? We met him when we were down there in October. Super nice people.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:13 pm

I can get Gary McDonald, Rich Simpkins, Jesse Saldana, Tommy Garland, Brett Becker, Liz Bentley, Rodney Eckenrode, Paul Mahew, Mike Villasenor (editor of AHT), Troy White, Andy Sellman and Greg Hazlewood to drop by as well.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:16 pm

Oh geesh... Okay who's got a suitcase big enough for me to hide in lol.

Have fun and someone take lots of notes when all those great Arab enthusiasts visit the AA barn. Smile
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:34 pm

And group pictures with them in "support"Smile
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Oh how cool! I am soooo excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:07 am

I'll tell you what, Del will hook everyone up with meeting and getting to talk to trainers and other big names in the industry. The second I showed up at Scottsdale (late at night before the show started...I just had to go to the ground before we went to the hotel!) he started introducing me to every trainer we could find around there. Thanks D!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
Silverdust Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Silverdust Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:17 am

I'm green too CVR! No I WANNA GOOOO!!!!!!! I'll even ride in the trailer tack room ALL the way there!!!! Someone wanna come pick me up? Very Happy Oh geez, I am soooo gonna be with you all there in spirit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverdustranch.com
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:47 am

I don't know anyone so I am looking forward to getting to meet some folks. Get your business cards ready!
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:06 pm

If Gary only knew that I hung around here. Hah. I might want to know when you've got those guys coming around. =) You have my # right, Del?

Also - don't hesitate to contact my dad. He loves amateurs. And he should have a lot of time after the Youth weekend.

David Garrett - GARTC@aol.com
ps - you didn't get that from me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:36 am

Silverdust Arabians wrote:
I'm green too CVR! No I WANNA GOOOO!!!!!!! I'll even ride in the trailer tack room ALL the way there!!!! Someone wanna come pick me up? Very Happy Oh geez, I am soooo gonna be with you all there in spirit!

Haha! Im totally with you on that one! We need to start a Party Bus for Scottsdale that comes around and picks people up! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:56 am

Quick question...do you have to pay to get on the grounds or to watch classes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Since you have a horse entered you will get 2 exhibitor buttons and a parking pass (this is for each horse entered as a general rule). The exhibitor's buttons entitle you to go in any arena area and watch classes for free. Additional buttons are usually $50 each. Smile
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Kaitlyn wrote:
I'll tell you what, Del will hook everyone up with meeting and getting to talk to trainers and other big names in the industry. The second I showed up at Scottsdale (late at night before the show started...I just had to go to the ground before we went to the hotel!) he started introducing me to every trainer we could find around there. Thanks D!

Watching your face light up was thanks enough. Your parents and I truly enjoyed watching you live your dream.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:10 pm

For those that are attending Scottsdale. Please look at your calendars and give us your "best guess" on when you anticipate your arrival on the grounds so that we can start keeping track of Army members (to make sure everyone is ok). In addition I would like to propose that we have a nightly Army meeting at our Stalls. If everyone can plan to be at the stalls at 6:00 p.m. every night it can help me coordinate the visits of our guests (notable trainers, breeders, etc.).

My plan is to arrive on the grounds the afternoon of Feb 9th.

In addition, PM me for my cell phone number so you have a point of contact when you arrive.

Now...you are here by ordered to START PACKING!!!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:52 pm

We're arriving the morning of the 10th, early. Probably around 6ish their time. We'll have 2 stallions, 1 filly and ordered an extra stall. Willing to share mine if someone else would like to share theirs? One for storage, changing, etc. One for grooming, tacking? I'm sure D will arrange all that stuff.

6 might be too late for us to meet as I have a little one to worry about too. Will see how it goes once there, I guess.

Anyone know what day/time the stallion auction is? Thought I saw it somewhere. Can't find the info now.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Mortazavi Farms wrote:
We're arriving the morning of the 10th, early. Probably around 6ish their time. We'll have 2 stallions, 1 filly and ordered an extra stall. Willing to share mine if someone else would like to share theirs? One for storage, changing, etc. One for grooming, tacking? I'm sure D will arrange all that stuff.

6 might be too late for us to meet as I have a little one to worry about too. Will see how it goes once there, I guess.

Anyone know what day/time the stallion auction is? Thought I saw it somewhere. Can't find the info now.

Everyone is securing stalls for their horse/s plus one extra. The extra stalls will be community stalls for tack, feed, grooming, prep, dressing rooms, etc.....

The SSS auction is the the last Wednesday night and usually goes off at about 6:00 p.m. TF Sir Prize will be presented at the auction along with Sirpremacy DP.
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks for the info. I thought I saw it posted somewhere, but couldn't find it last night. Will be looking forward to a good time! Plus, maybe a chance to win a great breeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION Empty

Back to top Go down

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next