AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION

Go down 
+17
Total Horse Channel
Tazzin
Tazatac
Rousseau
westernarabs
Shahnara
halterhoss
McShaneArabians
Danielle
aramar
Kaitlyn
Mortazavi Farms
Silverdust Arabians
Austin
Natalie Angstadt
CVR
DELGADO
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:53 am

I dont know what is customary or not, but I would guess you can make them however you want. I don't believe I have ever received or held a stallion card in my hand, so I may not be a good source! Probably a popping teaser intro on the front and then the crux of the info on the back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Those are awesome....I don't have a good program to make things with...I have some lame program called photo explosion and it's mostly templates for postcards, holiday cards, etc.... I used to have a program called photosuite on my other computer but I lost it when my computer crashed and they discontinued the program...what program are you using to create these?...I wished I knew how to do the opaque blend for the side bar and how to put the text in vertical...oh well Smile

Mortazavi Farms wrote:
SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 Khafaz10

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 Brins_11
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Natalie Angstadt wrote:
I dont know what is customary or not, but I would guess you can make them however you want. I don't believe I have ever received or held a stallion card in my hand, so I may not be a good source! Probably a popping teaser intro on the front and then the crux of the info on the back?

I think I've seen both kinds...but mainly just an 8 x 10 picture of the horse with the name on the front and all the ranch/pedigree/accomplishment info on the back...I still have a little time to play with it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:19 am

McShaneArabians wrote:
Those are awesome....I don't have a good program to make things with...I have some lame program called photo explosion and it's mostly templates for postcards, holiday cards, etc.... I used to have a program called photosuite on my other computer but I lost it when my computer crashed and they discontinued the program...what program are you using to create these?...I wished I knew how to do the opaque blend for the side bar and how to put the text in vertical...oh well Smile

I had them professionally done. I can try to play with my program. It's not very fancy either... Let me know if you want me to try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:56 am

I'm going to try and print them at work...we have awesome printers there that handle mass volumes!...I will go pick up some super glossy photo paper and try it Tues!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:57 am

McShaneArabians wrote:
I'm going to try and print them at work...we have awesome printers there that handle mass volumes!...I will go pick up some super glossy photo paper and try it Tues!
Ahh, I love work resources!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm

I was just contacted by an owner that is already going to Scottsdale and has just learned about the Ammy Army invasion. They wish to stall with us. I have asked them to provide me more info so that I can contact Scottsdale and add them to the STALL WITH list. More to follow.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

We will now be joined by Jerome Strack van Schyndel and his wife Monique, who own and operate SVS Arabians. They own the Scottsdale Signature Stallion SVS Fornaio and will be showing his son SVS Quantico (SVS Fornaio x Patrice C) in the yearling auction colts. Jerome will be joining the site soon so please be on the lookout and welcome him aboard.

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 Quanti10
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Well right on!
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Del,

Thanks for announcing. We are excited to join the Ammy Army and not be alone in the back of nowhere. It's going to be fun. Since we are not all that far from Scottsdale we're probably bringing Quantic not until the 14th or 15th. I rather have him stand at home and get rest and avoid getting the Scottsdale snots.
I haven't figured out yet how to post pictures here but will soon.

Jerome
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Just have him there by the 15th and you can present him during the barn party on the afternoon of the 16th:) Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:46 pm

welcome to the family, Jerome & Monique!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:34 pm

That is awesome news!!...thanks for joining...great to have more people on board and can't wait to meet you both and your horses!
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Welcome to the group! Cute boy. Can't wait to meet you in person and see your colt!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Judge Lori Conway has contacted me and made a wonderul offer. She will not only be coming to our barn party, but she is also offering her services as a RAIL COACH to anyone who wants her help while they are showing at Scottsdale. That is a great offer from, not only a judge, but the lady who designed the score card. While the card will not be used at Scottsdale, she certainly will be able to impart the little "tricks" of the trade.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 pm

That is so generous! Makes me wish I had a horse in the ring this year.

However, if it all works out... I may just be showing up for a few days this year. I may have a ride down, just need a motel room... It would be great to come down and meet everyone and yep even muck a few stalls, whatever's needed. So, cross your fingers that my ride works out and that I can find a motel room. Smile
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Great news!!
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 pm

I would love some extra encouragement ringside!

CVR, hope you can make it. Will be great fun.
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:43 pm

That sounds like a blast. Now all you have to do is impress Lori. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Ok, now I wish I had a horse going!!! Wow, a "coach" of Lori's calibre! Now that's help. I'm liking this group more and more!!LOL Can't wait to meet everyone on the show grounds when I can get there. My daughter is coming down from Nevada with a trailer load of my horses and will be there during the week. I've gotta work, but she'll sure enjoy the group. I'm getting her to sign on, too.

Mary
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Who is your daughter stalling with?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Ok, I know that having a friendly face on the rail relaxes me and is SO helpful.
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am

I'm already working for two trainers but if there are any AA members in classes I'm at the rail for I'll help ya out. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:37 am

If any of you Ammy Army Stallion owners need stallion cards/stat card designed...I can do it. I do this professionally & do a lot of work for some pretty big names. If you provide everything I need, I can put them on disc for you & you can take them to be printed where you choose or I have a place that has 48 hour turn around.

I know this can be expensive, so the best way I can help out is to do this for the 1st 10 Ammy Army Stallion owners that need the help. A simple thank you is all I need. A referral would be nice. Business in the future would be great. Please also check out my offer for photography in another thread.

You can check out my work....

www.savannahgraphicdesign.com

I am serious.

I already told Del I can help clip or give a show clipping & show makeup demo. I prepped lots of horses for Nationals for years. You've seen my work on some of the National Champions.

C
Back to top Go down
Tazatac
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazatac

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm

I Hope to find time to stop by and say Hi!!! I'll be there as a groom for the trainers I work for.. Does anyone where your stalled???
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:47 pm

We don't know yet but rest assured that it will be "across the street"...lol
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Christina, I would love a show clipping/make up lesson! We have one halter horse. He will be body clipped, but I'm worried about the face clip.

We already have our stallion cards or I would take you up on your offer!

Look forward to meeting you down there.
Back to top Go down
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:21 am

You know Del, with the publicity surrounding the Ammy Army invasion, I think it would be VERY P.C. for AHAA to give you decent stalls. Let me know where you all end up. Keep in mind that down at the bottom below the reining arena floods the worst, so if you're down there, landscape accordingly Wink

I am so excited for you all. I had a dream the other night that I won the lottery and the FIRST thing I did was tell my boss I was going to the Scottsdale show, so he'd better not want me at work LOL! I sure wish I could go to cheer you all on and help out! (And bring my golf cart lol!)
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:50 am

I agree with you on that! We should have a prime spot if they want to support the AA! My only hope is they don't stick us in the "swamp". Yuk!
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 am

I got my receipt in the mail yesterday. Was surprised there was no horse/rider count in each class. Was a little curious for my HP class and the SH classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next