AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Venture Arabians!

Go down 
+5
McShaneArabians
huntsBParabians
Moudy
Danielle
Amigo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Greetings from Venture Arabians! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Hello to one and all! We are Steve and Darci Brown of Molalla, Oregon. We are proudly owned by GW Breakdansk, who has been here since 1986, and Ibn El Hilal, who joined us in the summer of 2007 following the loss of my beloved Hilal's Hidalgo at the age of 31 years. In addition, we stand the true black SE stallion, SAR Black Sharaf. We are also home to several lovely mares. I (Darci) showed Class A a few times back in the 80s, but had a hard time getting enthused about the way things were being done at the time. I'm delighted to have found this group, and look forward to hearing from, and meeting, any of you who are here in my area. Please feel free to drop me a message at any time. I love to 'talk horse'!
Back to top Go down
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Welcome aboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
Moudy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Moudy

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 am

Nice to meet ya! Glad to see you here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.CloverRidge.com
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Nice to have you! Do you have a website? We'd all love to see pictures of your horses, perhaps mostly me because I noticed the "dansk" in his name... How much Polish breeding does your boy have?
Back to top Go down
http://blackpegasusarabians.stallionatstud.com/
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello and welcome Steve and Darci!...we hope you love the AA forum and find it interesting, helpful, and fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
rachel_ariel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:42 pm

welcome!! I just love your horses' breedings! Do you have any pictures you can share?
Back to top Go down
Billie Jo
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Billie Jo

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: I am new glad to see region 4 folks   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey. Love Gdansk blood lines and El Hilal. Would love to come up and see you...
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Hi, Billie Jo!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Billie Jo wrote:
Hey. Love Gdansk blood lines and El Hilal. Would love to come up and see you...

Would love to meet you, Billie Jo, and show you my horses. At the moment, I'm trying to organize the local Ammy Army members into doing an open barn tour later this spring when the weather gets better. Would you be interested in participating in something like that? You can read my detailed post at Odds and Ends, Ideas for promotion during a slow economy.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Amigo...I just started a new thread in order to help you with your pursuit. It is a GREAT idea.
Back to top Go down
TaiShan
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
TaiShan

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:49 am

Welcome!

Nancy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Venture Arabians!   Greetings from Venture Arabians! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Venture Arabians!
Page 1 of 1