AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reporting for duty in Region III

Go down 
+2
DELGADO
huntsBParabians
6 posters
AuthorMessage
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Reporting for duty in Region III Empty
PostSubject: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Howdy All! My name is Renee, I am a member on several other community sites using the screen-name BlackPegasusArabians. I have been breeding pure Polish Arabians on a small scale since 2001 with the purchase of my two stallions FARENHYTE (Algomej x Fellana by Bandos) and CELZEUS (Goliat x Candela by Etap). I presently have 5 horses; 3 stallions and 2 mares. I'm planning on showing my home-bred stallion and mare using the Ammy Army training techniques, and have been a participating member of the Ammy Army since the beginning. I haven't, as of yet, participated by showing my horses, but I have attended a couple of shows in Region III to cheer on my fellow Ammys! Here are my horses, starting with my two Ammy contenders!

FURIA BP - *Hopefully* hitting the local and Class A circuit in stallions halter/SHIH and hunter under saddle.

Reporting for duty in Region III L_421113310f16738a2b07da96419661d8
Reporting for duty in Region III L_6f86d6c434f4524abafc3dad3f6a6ee0

ALL THAT JAZZ BP - A SHIH contender, as well as trail and open western pleasure prospect.

Reporting for duty in Region III L_1ef0d8e17a852f8287f0ddc30a50a315
Reporting for duty in Region III L_b6228db7bc03399d92726e3757185486
Back to top Go down
http://blackpegasusarabians.stallionatstud.com/
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:15 pm

ALL THAT JAZZ BP is sired by A Sentry (AA Milord x Ahlilt by Fortunne) and out of AH Ambrozja (El Paso x Amaya by Bandos).

And the rest of the crew:

FARENHYTE - 9 Year old stallion and official pony ride giver to visiting kids

Reporting for duty in Region III L_4cabf55692279b12f726d4a5a4d40077

CELZEUS - 7 Year old stallion, on lease in TX until late 2009

Reporting for duty in Region III L_b72ead91425926deb4d969cbaa2f81d5

FELICIA SFF (Europejczyk x Fatala by Probat) - 10 Year old mare and unofficial farm diva

Reporting for duty in Region III L_4a485a59798b160927c83199563c5b07
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Woo Hoo!!!! I am so happy you made it Renee.
Back to top Go down
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Thanks for the kind welcome guapo Wink I'm looking forward to eventually posting some pictures of me and my kids out in the ring, they're both progressing in their training although I don't want to spill the beans just yet on exactly how well they're doing!
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi Renee!

Welcome to the group. We still have yet to meet and live a whole 5 (?) minutes from each other! We have to get together one of these days.

Stacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 pm

I know Stacy, ain't that the truth! I actually moved, but my horses are still out there in Lincoln down the street from you, so I'm out there often! We DEFINITELY have to meet, let's try to set up a time after you return from Scottsdale and things are a little more settled down for you (or will they even settle down after Scottsdale? LOL).
Back to top Go down
Silverdust Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Silverdust Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:53 am

There you are Renee! Razz I have been without power on and off through the snow fiasco last week, and am just getting back up to speed on my internet "life" Very Happy So, I guess that's why I didn't see you here before--though I see you just joined last week! So I don't feel so blonde for missing you before now! Very Happy Glad to see ya here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverdustranch.com
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:17 pm

LOL, It's all good! afro I bet you guys are just covered in snow, aren't you? We've even gotten some close to my dads house in Lincoln, CA, which is at a pretty low elevation. I've heard from a friend that there's a lot of snowfall in OR too! Fun fun fun is all I can say, LOL. So have you posted pictures of your ponies on here yet?
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi Renee and welcome to the AA forum...glad to see you made it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
rachel_ariel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:38 pm

hmmm I think I know you on myspace or something....lol just guessing from your chestnut stallion on lease in TX as I do believe we talked about it.

LOVE all your horses and good luck with the showing and training.

Rachel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty in Region III   Reporting for duty in Region III Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting for duty in Region III
Page 1 of 1