AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in

Go down 
+2
Natalie Angstadt
Pam Gault
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in Empty
PostSubject: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi all. My name is Pam Gault and I'm from Alvin, Texas. I have 1 purebred Arabian and 3 half Arabians. I do my own training and compete against alot of the big time trainers. It is fun to go out there and show my horses knowing I trained and started then myself. I love the ideal of Amatuers coming together and hope to be counted in the ranks at Nationals for 2009.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Pam Gault wrote:
Hi all. My name is Pam Gault and I'm from Alvin, Texas. I have 1 purebred Arabian and 3 half Arabians. I do my own training and compete against alot of the big time trainers. It is fun to go out there and show my horses knowing I trained and started then myself. I love the ideal of Amatuers coming together and hope to be counted in the ranks at Nationals for 2009.
Hey Pam!! Glad you joined us!! We'll see you next week for HAAS. Psymin and Chantilly are both in the Liberty class Saturday night. Are you going to be there for that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 am

Pam Gault wrote:

Welcome. Consider your place under the Cammy Curtains at U.S. Nationals secured. Please, please, please share your experience, expertise and insight with your fellow Army members. There is no such thing as "too much"Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Pam is a good friend of mine that I met about 4 years ago. She has an encouraging smile and a very warm heart! We've been going to SHR9 for that many years now, helping each other where we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
ayrabz
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Welcome, Pam!
Love the ammy stories and reports---will sure be looking forward to yours from Nats!

A
Back to top Go down
rachel_ariel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Welcome! I would love any advice you can give me Smile
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:19 am

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I look forward to meeting all of you. Good luck to those who are going to Scottsdale. Thanks Natalie for your kind words.

I'm currently getting my 8 year old half arabian mare ready to show Dressage. We are going to complete against all other breeds which should be fun. I love to go out there and show that Arabians and Halfs are wonderful, beautiful and competitive.

Best to all.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome Pam, good to have you!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in   Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

Pam Gault from Region 9 checking in
Page 1 of 1