AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flooding...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Flooding... Empty
PostSubject: Flooding...   Flooding... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm

As if almost 4 weeks of record cold and OWS wasn't bad enough... It's now melting and we're flooding. Most of the state is on flood watch, parts of I-5 are closed down. I have rivers running through my pastures and lakes (and I mean lakes) in all pastures. My pens and runs are knee deep in muck and water...

Can someone please send me Spring already!!!!
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76

Flooding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooding...   Flooding... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:26 am

Uhhhhhhh so sorry but can we have pics of lake Washington in your back yard..
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

Flooding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooding...   Flooding... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:26 am

*snort* lmao... Yeah it's not quite that big lol. Only about 3 feet deep in the middle and about 50 feet across. I should have taken pics of the 'rivers' that appeared through the pastures, but I didn't want to take my camera out in the deluge.

Centralia got his hard again this year (well Peirce/Thurston county - other areas up north that don't normally flood did as well) I-5 was closed down for a day or two due to being under water. We were literally cut off. There was no way to get South or East (all passes were closed for almost 2 days due to avalanches) from up here. It's almost back to normal - weather wise - but many many people are homeless now due to flood damage.

I am happy to say that the animal community once again pulled out all the stops and got the animals to higher ground and out of the water. One more storm moving in now, then no rain for 3 days so that will help immensly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flooding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooding...   Flooding... Empty

Back to top Go down

Flooding...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: ODDS & ENDS-
Jump to: