AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009

Go down 
+9
Natalie Angstadt
Ranyiah_86
Oak Lawn Arabians
Rwalkowe
Pstyletto
ayrabz
DELGADO
McShaneArabians
Shahnara
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 Empty
PostSubject: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Let's start the planning & tossing ideas out there. What are things that we really want to have at anything we do & we can work from there
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 pm

I hope you get some people in your area to get the Ammy ball rolling in your area!..awesome to move forward with it Shahnara!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Thanks Rebecca. Looks like I'm in the only one in my region though Sad I'll be showing all by my lonesome this year
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 am

You don't have to only show with folks from your Region:) East Coast is much like Scottsdale.....Stacy and I are Region 3, Rebecca is Region 2 and Natalie is Region 9, but we are all going together. East Coast sees folks from Maine to Ohio and Florida.....There is no reason to go it alone.
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Any of my fellow army members going to East Coast?
Back to top Go down
ayrabz
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Shahnara---best of luck (!) when you go to see him today!
How tall? How old? (curious! Surprised)
In re: who would /wouldn't be going to East Coast----well, since our focus here is AMMYs, I for one, know we're ammys who can't be 100% sure in planning shows that far off. So, maybe thats it (?)
For instance, we have enjoyed Regionals the last 3 or 4 years, but this year, its still a big 'maybe' if we are going to SHNs. Of course, if we do, we will have to miss Regionals, as we can't afford such a biggie as SHNs along with our regular showing!
I wonder...can you post over on the Region 15 website about this site, and encourage those ammys over there to join in?
Region 15 is an active, showing group! And I find there are LOTS of ammys (especially in the Sport Horse venue) who I'm sure would enjoy a support group!
Back to top Go down
Pstyletto
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Pstyletto

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Ohh... count me in for EAST COAST ! Not sure how I'm going to pull it off as I am the Offical show photographer for ALL the rings and plan on showing my new Arab mare somewhere in the mix. Maybe someone will offer to show her in hand for me in exchange for free photos of their horse. Very Happy Very Happy
Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tracykelseyphotography.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 am

Tracey, pm me & let's talk. Where are you located? I'd be willing to show your mare for you in exchange for pictures of mine, I'll even come to where she is to meet her & work with her so you can see how I handle a horse. I'd love to show her for you
Back to top Go down
Rwalkowe
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi I am Renee from Region 15 (NC) and I am planning on going to East Coast with 2 boarders from my barn. We would love to get together with other Ammys there-it is always nice to get tips and perspectives from others. Plus, we are fun!
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:25 am

Renee, I tried calling you yesterday but got your voice mail. Let's get in touch & we can, if you'd like, make plans to stall together for east coast & some other shows & recruit new members for the AA
Back to top Go down
Oak Lawn Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Oak Lawn Arabians

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 am

Hi there! Depending on how things go in earlier shows, I hope to show at East Coast this year. I am hitting Mason-Dixon, SW PAHA Spring Show, NC PAHA show, Reg 15, East Coast and then (praying here) Sport Horse Nationals.

Carrie
Back to top Go down
http://www.OakLawnArabians.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Hi Carrie, welcome to region 15's little corner of the world Smile I wanted to make east coast but have an obligation that weekend that I can't get out of Sad I'm thinking about bringing our new horse just to get him used to it if he's not at the trainer's but if he doesn't come my mare definately is. Does everyone want to try to stall together for the show?
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:37 pm

hi I live in New york and I would have loved to have made the east coast but my mare and I are no where near ready.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:40 pm

It is not until August right?
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:13 pm

lol I have no idea to be honest. And I will always think that I wont be ready. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm

It;s in mid to late August I think. Come & have a good time Smile I'm bringing Jasmine who has not shown in years & never in an arabian show so I'm nervous too
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Having NERVES is a sign that you are alive. DO NOT ever let nerves stop you from taking the field.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:27 pm

And Shahnara thought she'd go it alone! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Nat, I may still be there on my own but it's looking like I may have some other recruits. I'm psyched now Smile I'm going to catch up with you about doing a flyer for me so look for a pm soon
Back to top Go down
Oak Lawn Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Oak Lawn Arabians

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:03 am

Shahnara wrote:
Hi Carrie, welcome to region 15's little corner of the world Smile I wanted to make east coast but have an obligation that weekend that I can't get out of Sad I'm thinking about bringing our new horse just to get him used to it if he's not at the trainer's but if he doesn't come my mare definately is. Does everyone want to try to stall together for the show?

Hi Shahnara,

Thanks for the welcome. I would love to stall together. Just remind me when the time gets closer. Smile

Carrie
Back to top Go down
http://www.OakLawnArabians.com
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 am

Oak Lawn Arabians wrote:
Shahnara wrote:

Hi Shahnara,

Thanks for the welcome. I would love to stall together. Just remind me when the time gets closer. Smile

Carrie
Looking at your picture...Saint and Psymin are built SO much alike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 pm

I would like to strive to show at the East Coast Show, but if there is a chance of me not being able to show. Would anyone mind a groom or stall mucker?(free of course) i would just like an excuse to see the show.
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:57 pm

I'd take you up on it Smile Just stay in touch & we'll start co-ordinating in early June maybe?

Last edited by Shahnara on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:36 pm

That would be great!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 am

Hello everyone!
I will not be showing at East Coast, since I am pretty sure they do not have classes for yearlings...correct me if I am wrong! I would love to come and watch though!!
I have started a topic on another forum about getting our Region together, stabling together under cammo drapes!

Check it out!!

Shana
Back to top Go down
abcequestrian
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
abcequestrian

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:19 am

When and where is the East Coast held?

Thanks
Amy
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Amy, it used to be in Quentin, Pa which really was a lousy venue. It flooded, stalls were horrible in most places. I think it's now going to be at the Va horse park in Lexington Va, am I right everyone? I'm hoping to bring the colt for sport horse as long as they are judged on confirmation & movement & not by a body type. He's built like a halter horse but isn't liking halter, he's too mellow most of the time.
IF Jas is safely pregnant & vet okays it, she's definately coming for sport horse in hand Smile
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:08 am

Hello everyone! I am in for East Coast, we will be showing in Western Pleasure AAOTR. Let me know when and how we are coordinating the stalls. Also, not sure if this is WAAAAAAAAAY out there, but another idea. There is a beautiful Bed and Breakfast that offers a small house for families, if a few of you want to go in on it. I think it can hold about 6 to 8 people. I'll double check. Kinda like the "Real World Ammy Army"!!! Could be a lot of fun!!

PS Anyone doing other shows before East Coast
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

I may have a friend's big gelding to take for shih so I'll keep everyone posted on that. Would love to do a B&B thing, would keep the cost down for all of us. I'm going to start keeping track of who is going so we can get all the paperwork in order in plenty of time to get stalled together...so, who's in?

1-Maree & ?(someone)
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:53 pm

We need the drapes, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next