AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Knight Magic Farms

Go down 
+4
Whoacomer
Shahnara
DELGADO
knightmagic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
knightmagic
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Hello from Knight Magic Farms Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and frankly don't have much experience talking on these. Sounds like fun.

I don't know if we are supposed to tell everyone who we are and what we do in the horse business or not but I guess I will.

My husband and I are proud owners of Friesians and Arabians. Our breeding program consist of crossing those two breeds and creating incredible Sport Horses. We own a Friesian Stallion, Knight Invader.

Also, we transport horses all over the US. So if anyone needs help with hauling please feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:43 pm

For someone who claims to have no experience at this, you did very very well:) Welcome aboard. Feel free to promote your hauling services in the EQUINE SERVICE section of the forum. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Welcome to the ammy army! I may need a horse hauled soon so will definately be in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Nice to see ya made it Tammy..
Brandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Welcome! Great to have you on the boards.
I've seen Vader around a lot and love him! His Half-Arab babies are to die for. I do believe I also know your niece, Jessica; we both work at Loomis Basin Equine for ROP.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
ayrabz
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am

Welcome! I have drooled over some Friesian/Arab crosses out there! Do post some pix and tell us about some of your resulting half arabs!

A
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi, Tammy! Hey, all - I can attest to Tammy's excellence as a hauler. She has done several hauls for me and the care and service are always top notch at a most reasonable cost. If you need a horse moved, call her.

Dar
Back to top Go down
knightmagic
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Thanks Guys and Gals!!!!   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am

Wow, what a warm welcome and kind words from all of you. Thanks!! When I get a chance I'll post some pictures of our Friesian/Arabian crosses. They are pretty nice and seriously fun to work with. Our stallion,Knight Invader, loves to show off and entertain visitors so you'll have to look us up if you are in the Lincoln area.

Thanks again and we'll see you at the shows!!!!

Tammy
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Hello and welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Knight Magic Farms   Hello from Knight Magic Farms Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Knight Magic Farms
Page 1 of 1