AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here, and new to breed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
risingsmokeranch
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-14

New here, and new to breed Empty
PostSubject: New here, and new to breed   New here, and new to breed EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi, I'm from Michigan. Ive had horses all my life, but just recently got my first Arabian. Hes going on 3 this June. Hes amazing to look at, hasnt had much handling. so Ive got a lot of work ahead of me. I hope to show him in hand, then in hunter/jumper stuff eventually. So Ill need a lot of help, lol!
Magnum Psyche

Magnum Echoo

Magnifficos Amore
SIRE
MJ Psyches Marquis

GG Jabask

HL Serroya

SX Serigay

Niga

Garis

Galatina
DAM
Victorias Caress

Hillcrests Imar-Khirsan

Hanamara

Hananina
Thats his pedigree, it just pasted weird.
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New here, and new to breed   New here, and new to breed EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Welcome

He sounds like a very nice horse...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
drlaura
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: New here, and new to breed   New here, and new to breed EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Hello!
I saw your post on MEL too. Your new guy is a doll! Where are you at in MI? Most of the shows are in teh greater Lansing area and then a few ACS (Arabian Community Shows) are in Hudsonville on the west side of the state.

The ACS shows are a little more "low key" (you can read more about them on the AHA website), and they offer a lot more classes and options than a lot of the big "A" shows around here.

But personally, I haven't found the A shows here to be too intimidating. Overall the people are really nice, and the ladys that run most of the shows are SUPER helpful (my first show I just walked up and said "This is my first Arab show and I don't have a trainer either, I'm just showing in halter with my baby. Pretend I'm really dumb and tell me what to do!" Very Happy ) They were super helpful.

If this is your first arab you'll be impressed with how quick they learn! I bet you'll be ready for halter classes in no time!

Let me know if you are planning on going to any shows (or if you are gonna come watch, I'm going to try to make it to most of them this year with my munchkin, you can't miss her, she's the whitest horse on the grounds Shocked Smile )

I just started her undersaddle, so hopefully we may make it to a few SHUS (Sport horse under saddle) or HUS (hunter under saddle) classes too. We'll see though, she wont actually be 3 until June (but I had to start doing a bit with her right now because I just get WAY too busy late/spring early summer). We aren't doing anything hard right now, mostly just letting her mosey around the arena with me on her back. Gives me incentive to loose my "Holiday Weight" though!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.midmichiganequine.com
risingsmokeranch
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: New here, and new to breed   New here, and new to breed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 am

I would defiantly like to at least come watch, if not get a chance to show him, for sure!
Back to top Go down
clhoosier
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New here, and new to breed   New here, and new to breed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Congrats on the your new boy! You'll have to show us pictures.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New here, and new to breed   New here, and new to breed EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Hello and welcome aboard! Congrats on your new horse...he sounds like he's wonderful...would love to see some pics! Showing in hand is a great way to start...that's what I did...halter and sport horse...I really like sport horse in hand! Good luck with your boy and I would love to see pics!

Cheers!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, and new to breed   New here, and new to breed Empty

Back to top Go down

New here, and new to breed
Page 1 of 1