AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show season is almost here for the South!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EBlonshine
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Show season is almost here for the South!!! Empty
PostSubject: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Well, the Andalusia All Arabian show is coming up in March. I'll be there catch-riding. If anyone here is going and wants an extra hand, help with coaching, or catch-riding - let me know!! I'll be there!!

Look forward to having fun!!

Libby
Back to top Go down
FiveWells
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Libby,
We plan on being there also. I will be bringing 3 foals and a 2 yr old. We just may drag a horse from the pasture to perform I will just decide closer.
We will truely be the ammy's training and showing. We are starting late but will begin the conditioning Monday. Hopefully teach these coming yearlings to show. I will be following all the suggestions on this site for sure!
Kendra
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 pm

GO GET 'EM!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EBlonshine
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 am

That's awesome Kendra!! Let me know if you need any help with anything while at the show. I'll be bringing a groom with me as well. Good luck and I'll be there to cheer you on!!!

Libby
Back to top Go down
FiveWells
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:49 pm

A groom !?!? :0)

I have decided today to bring my tammen son. We will show him halter but I really want to show him under saddle also.
We have also started the babies. I amy take a few pictures of them Monday so that I can post a few from the show and see the difference. These guys will literally be pulled from the pasture. I will keep them on pasture also while conditioning until closer to the show. We have limited stalls so I have to work around that. Libby, who will you be with when you come down?
They will have some pretty good $$ pots for amateur classes.
Back to top Go down
EBlonshine
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm going to be with Century Oak's (Donna's) daughter, Shauna. I can't remember the name of her farm currently. She's getting quite a few ammy's around. I unfortunately don't have any ammy's that will be ready or be able to afford to go to that show - that's why I'll be catch-riding. Going pro this year with this economy, I gotta get my name out there Wink I'll have biz cards to pass out!

Keep us posted on your guys - would LOVE to see pics Wink

Libby
Back to top Go down
FiveWells
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm

everyone's training is going great. 4 weeks and counting
Back to top Go down
FiveWells
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 am

We had a set back Saturday, We lost our Sir Fames colt to a broken leg. Expected to really surprise some people with him. We are now about 10 days away. Everyone is doing great. I am now going to start practicing for SHIH which I do not know anything about. I will let you guys know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
T-MAC
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 am

FiveWells wrote:
We had a set back Saturday, We lost our Sir Fames colt to a broken leg. Expected to really surprise some people with him. We are now about 10 days away. Everyone is doing great. I am now going to start practicing for SHIH which I do not know anything about. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Hi Kendra,

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Tom
Back to top Go down
FiveWells
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Thank Tom, it was another big loss for us. I need to shake the bad mojo!
Back to top Go down
T-MAC
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:55 am

I will see you next week at the show.
Hope for good mojo for you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show season is almost here for the South!!!   Show season is almost here for the South!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Show season is almost here for the South!!!
Page 1 of 1