AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Horses Hauled?? Knight Magic Farms can HELP!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
knightmagic
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Need Horses Hauled??  Knight Magic Farms can HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: Need Horses Hauled?? Knight Magic Farms can HELP!!   Need Horses Hauled??  Knight Magic Farms can HELP!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

Knight Magic Farms & Equine Transportation is a small full service family owned and operated equine transport business. With over 27 combined years of equine experience and expertise, we strive to make every customer & horse happy, by providing them with one of a kind care. You can rest assured that your horse will receive the utmost care and consideration with Knight Magic Farms.

We provide premium horse transportation primarily in Western United States; however, we will go cross country if necessary. If your horses are as important to you as ours are to us, you want the safest, most reliable and experienced transportation available. We are NOT truck drivers; we are horsemen first. If you're looking for your horse to travel more direct door to door rather than travelling all over the place before arriving at your destination, then haul with us. We stay direct and look out for your horses best interest.

A top of the line trailer and many years of experience allow us to provide the finest transportation experience for your horse. Knight Magic Farms & Equine Transport specializes in transportation and care of all horses including weanlings, mares with foals, stallions, and extra large horses. We offer a 2006 Sidekick 6H trailer that is Warmblood size (7'6" inside) and a 2008 Trails West 4H trailer. Both have roomy, open, slant load stalls with a manger and lots of ventilation. Each slant area is bedded down with lots of shavings and horses have hay in front of them at all times, to munch whenever they want to.Horse love to load into this trailer because it is not a scary box like most trailers. The 6H is completely insulated to provide your horse more warmth in the winter and a cooler ride in the summer time. Your horses are offered fresh water out of our water holding tank every 3-4 hours so horses arrive relaxed, happy, healthy and ready to perform. Special services such as providing individualized feeds, supplements, medications, electrolytes and proper hydration are part of standard transportation. Also, we are able to transport equipment that need to go with your horse to its new destination. Additional charges may apply.

For those who are heading to the horse shows and need help with transporting the horses, equipment and feed there we can help with that too.
Call us today and we will be happy to discuss the trip, your horse’s needs, and dates that best fit your schedule. Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions you may have!

Please contact us for references and a competitive quote. Contact us at 530-748-9947 or on our email at horsewmn1@sbcglobal.net
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Need Horses Hauled?? Knight Magic Farms can HELP!!   Need Horses Hauled??  Knight Magic Farms can HELP!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 am

Tammy has hauled for me in the past, and the horses always arrived quickly and in great shape. I highly recommend her.
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Need Horses Hauled?? Knight Magic Farms can HELP!!   Need Horses Hauled??  Knight Magic Farms can HELP!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:50 pm

I agree! Tammy has hauled for me aswell and also picked up my mare and kept her at her house while waiting for other horses for the trip..
I always recommend her for all my hauling.
Brandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Horses Hauled?? Knight Magic Farms can HELP!!   Need Horses Hauled??  Knight Magic Farms can HELP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Horses Hauled?? Knight Magic Farms can HELP!!
Page 1 of 1