AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just joined the army

Go down 
+2
DELGADO
halterhoss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Just joined the army Empty
PostSubject: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:59 pm

hello All,

We've just enlisted in the Ammy Army and will be joining the Westworld Invasion next month. We are from Tucson, AZ and own SVS Arabians.

We currently have about 15 purebred arabians an 5 half-arabs and stand the stallions svs Fornaio (Khadraj NA x svs Kouleysza) and svs Cherokhee (Khemosabi x Carmel Bey).

Hope to meet a lot of you in Scottsdale next month.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Can't wait. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:54 am

Greeting from the West side! Looking forward to meeting you in Scottsdale. See you in a few weeks. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:27 am

welcome from region 15 & the east coast
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 am

Hi! We'll see you in the barn Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Hello Jerome and welcome to the AA forum...lots of great people here with a wide variety of knowledge to share...we welcome yours as well! By the way...your profile picture looks familiar...do you have a facebook page?...I thought I saw it on there?!

Cheers!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:09 pm

McShaneArabians wrote:
Hello Jerome and welcome to the AA forum...lots of great people here with a wide variety of knowledge to share...we welcome yours as well! By the way...your profile picture looks familiar...do you have a facebook page?...I thought I saw it on there?!

Cheers!
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

I do not have a facebook profile. Maybe someone "borrowed" my profile picture. It's our matriach AV Marista by Ariston. She is 28 this year and happily retired.

Since Qwest thinks Tucson is still the boonies ( they might be right) we don't have DSL nor cable and this dial up is so darn slow I don't spend all that much time on the internet super highway. Too frustrating!!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Sorry to hear about your frustration...I'm online so much it would drive me batty if I couldn't load everyone's awesome horse pics quickly!! I hope you get dsl very soon...and nooo you are not in the boonies! lol...I live in the High Desert in So CA..boonies, too, really...I love the desert!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joined the army   Just joined the army Empty

Back to top Go down

Just joined the army
Page 1 of 1