AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:25 pm

of the Afire Bey V horses? Also, how difficult is it to promote a stallion who can't be shown in performance due to an injury? One that has foals that have won but he can't be ridden, just wondering what all of you think in a situation like that. Thanks
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:32 pm

The Afire Bey V horses have done very well..their records speak for themselves. It can be difficult to promote a stallion without a showring history, but not impossible. You just need to continuously link him with his get. If you run ads, I would run a picture of him with 2 or 3 of his offspring and prominently display their showring records. There are many stallions standing that had show ring histories of their own, but are now retired and are basically kept in the public eye through their offspring.

You can start here - where are the pictures? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

I can't do anything because my friend hasn't bought the horse. I've seen him in person & he is beautiful but until/if she has a done deal for us I can't say anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: ODDS & ENDS-
Jump to: