AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christine (Chris) from Northern California

Go down 
+6
TaiShan
Kaitlyn
McShaneArabians
DELGADO
clhoosier
Tazzin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Christine (Chris) from Northern California Empty
PostSubject: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:56 pm

And yeah, I've still got the same screen name.
Here's my official report. Hubby and I quit smoking almost a year ago. (Chantix WORKS!), I started Weight Watchers 8 days ago.
if I look skinnier at DAHA, I will be. The more people I tell, the less chance I have to worm out of it, LOL!
I'm hungry. tongue
Back to top Go down
clhoosier
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Keep it up! I too need to put myself on a diet and quit smoking.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 pm

It is about time you got in here:) Welcome aboard soldier.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 am

Hi Chris!!...glad to see you came on board!...I've cut out the pepsi...that's helping shed the last 20+ pounds of baby fat that stubbornly won't leave my old body! Good luck and hope to see you soon! Cheers! Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Chris! Sorry it took me so long to say anything Smile
Looks like if my plans work out right I will be seeing yall this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
TaiShan
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
TaiShan

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:17 am

Hi Chris-
Where in No Cal are you??

I am near Auburn/Placerville...a bit snowy tonight.

Nancy
Back to top Go down
MMC
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MMC

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:32 am

Hey! Good to see you here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MistikalMarketingCentre.com
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey Chris, welcome! Another Nor-Cal person here, and I'm curious how well Chantix works? Been wanting to quit smoking for a while now, but I lack the will-power to do it with all the stress in my life right now! LOL Is Chantix near as expensive as Nicorette? That stuff is costly! Congrats on quitting, though, good for you!
Back to top Go down
http://blackpegasusarabians.stallionatstud.com/
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:49 am

huntsBParabians wrote:
Hey Chris, welcome! Another Nor-Cal person here, and I'm curious how well Chantix works? Been wanting to quit smoking for a while now, but I lack the will-power to do it with all the stress in my life right now! LOL Is Chantix near as expensive as Nicorette? That stuff is costly! Congrats on quitting, though, good for you!

Chantix works great. Until you have to show at scottsdale Very Happy I quit smoking in September using Chantix but unfortunately I caved in during the Scottsdale show Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 pm

halterhoss wrote:
huntsBParabians wrote:

Chantix works great. Until you have to show at scottsdale Very Happy I quit smoking in September using Chantix but unfortunately I caved in during the Scottsdale show Crying or Very sad

I'm not a smoker, but grew up with one. How can you help it when you're surrounded by smokers? Almost everyone in our barn was smoking. I think next year (and next show) we need to set up a smoking section and a non-smoking area Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 pm

LOL Jerome, that sucks! Well, maybe I'll have to go out and find some Chantix then and see if I can manage to quit! It just costs too much money to support that habit and with this economy I can't justify the amount I spend on cigarettes each month. Mad Stupid, stupid, stupid! (bangs head on wall) LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://blackpegasusarabians.stallionatstud.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christine (Chris) from Northern California   Christine (Chris) from Northern California Empty

Back to top Go down

Christine (Chris) from Northern California
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: