AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from Nothern PA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oak Lawn Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Oak Lawn Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-26

New from Nothern PA Empty
PostSubject: New from Nothern PA   New from Nothern PA EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi there! My name is Carrie Stewart and, along with my family, we are home to 19 purebred Arabians here at Oak Lawn Arabians.

We breed Crabbet related Arabians for dressage, sport horse, endurance, working cow horse, reining and any other discipline that requires well conformed Arabians with good, trainable temperaments.

I am finally in a position to get out and show my first babies (they are 4 this year) after bringing our core herd from Texas to Pennsylvania. I am going to show them in sport horse in-hand this year and hopefully they will be ready for under saddle showing next year.

The main reason I am here is because I was so impressed (and inspired) with Natalie and Psymin's showing at Scottsdale that I want to learn tips and instruction from others more experienced than myself.

Carrie
Back to top Go down
http://www.OakLawnArabians.com
huntsBParabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntsBParabians

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: New from Nothern PA   New from Nothern PA EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey Carrie, welcome to the Ammy Army community!
Back to top Go down
http://blackpegasusarabians.stallionatstud.com/
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New from Nothern PA   New from Nothern PA EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Welcome aboard. We are very happy to have you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Nothern PA   New from Nothern PA Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Nothern PA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: