AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rally in the valley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PRADA
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
PRADA

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Rally in the valley Empty
PostSubject: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Is anyone going to the Rally over the weekend of the 27th? I wont be showing, I dont think, but I'd definitely like to tag along with someone who is...
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

PRADA wrote:
Is anyone going to the Rally over the weekend of the 27th? I wont be showing, I dont think, but I'd definitely like to tag along with someone who is...

I was thinking about going, just to watch. The young mare that I'm currently fitting won't be ready, but I haven't gone to an A show in years. Would like to go just to check things out, see what type of horse if winning now, and how classes are conducted now.

Dar
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Oh come on:) Get out there;) You are going to love it.
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

COMMANDER wrote:
Oh come on:) Get out there;) You are going to love it.

Good afternoon, Fearless Leader! To which one of us are you speaking, Prada or myself. When I say mine isn't going to be ready, I mean she still has some weight to gain in order to be presentable. This is the one I was telling you about, several days ago. I have high hopes for her, but she needs to gain enough to look like a show horse.

Dar
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 pm

I hear ya, but I was talking to both of you:) You may be surprised and find that you are more ready than you think...or....you will learn what you need to work on. Just a thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

COMMANDER wrote:
I hear ya, but I was talking to both of you:) You may be surprised and find that you are more ready than you think...or....you will learn what you need to work on. Just a thought Very Happy

That's what I was wanting to go to see - what has changed in methods of presentation, as well as, the type of horse now being pinned. Even after I packed it in with showing A system, I contiinued to get my two boys out to every open, all-breed show that I could find within reasonable driving distance, and I have boxes of 1st place and championship ribbons for my efforts. Shoot ... there used to be people who would see me coming, and have snide little comments to make, like, I suppose you've come to take the halter class again today? And I would smile and say, Yup! One guy got plain old nasty with me after my horse beat his horse a few times.

I would be willing to meet up with Prada and be her ground crew, however, if she decides to haul in.

Dar
Back to top Go down
PRADA
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
PRADA

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:30 pm

I know, I know...I almost have myself talked into it! I've never shown before....ever...and it seems like a huge leap. I gotta get out there sometime, though. If we end up going, can you help me clip her face, Amigo?
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 am

PRADA wrote:
I know, I know...I almost have myself talked into it! I've never shown before....ever...and it seems like a huge leap. I gotta get out there sometime, though. If we end up going, can you help me clip her face, Amigo?

You bet!

You know, if you can find one between now and the Rally, take her to an all-breed show, just for the experience for both of you. It will help you get your butterflies under control when you see how easy it really is, and will help her pay more attention to you at the important show, when everything isn't brand-new, first time to town for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rally in the valley   Rally in the valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Rally in the valley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: INTERNATIONAL AMMY ARMY BRIGADES (For coordination purposes) :: NORTH AMERICAN BRIGADE :: AMMY ARMY 4TH REGIONAL REGIMENT-
Jump to: