AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-12-01

The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! Empty
PostSubject: The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!   The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:27 am

We just had an opthomologist appointment. And....it appears the Ulcer is healed...in miraculously record timing. I like those medical terms for sure!

We are still treating the eye for the fungus. Which means the lavage will stay in for at least 2 more weeks until the next appointment. Maybe 4 more weeks tops. Oh & I get to sleep 6 hours over night now as well. Which is hard for my body to accept as I keep waking up thinking that it was a dream that the doctors said meds every 6 hours & thinking that I have to put meds in hourly.

We did pull his show shoes 2 weeks ago & he is barefoot. He feet look wonderful....funny...clown shoes don't ruin all feet...LOL.

Once the lavage comes out....we will puts some plates on the front & slowly work him back up to where he was & prepare for Region 3 since we are just missing Region 7.

Oh, the best news...the doctors say that 95-99% of his vision will be fully restored. The big white cloud will fade into a grayish one. But hey, we have an eyeball & when they 1st saw him they thought he would lose it!

I will try to take photos of it as soon as I can. Once he's been off the atropine a few days, I'll feel more comfortable about harassing him with a flash.

It sure has been a miserable & joyous journey.

I will recommend that anyone who does not think they can financially go through an ordeal like this, PM or email me if you would like to discuss the economics of Equine Insurance.
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!   The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 am

glad to hear you pulled him through
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!   The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:01 pm

The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! Muleya10

The Mule has been back in business for quite some time & should be ready to roll for Scottsdale again. Just need to decide if he'll be doing CEP or CEP driving this year.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!   The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:43 pm

He looks hella awesome Christine!!...what an adventure that was for you guys...glad to see he is back in business and looks exceptional!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!   The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:30 pm

AWESOME news Christine.
Back to top Go down
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!   The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm so glad his eye got better. I was so worried for you. Is he entered? I missed it on the other thread. If so, what classe(s)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!   The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eyeball Update, The Great Ghazmo Rides Again, well not yet but SOON!
Page 1 of 1