AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Missouri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate'sbiggestfan
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Hello from Missouri Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Missouri   Hello from Missouri EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 pm

My name is Ginny and my daughter, Kate, and I try to do this crazy thing called showing horses!!! She is moving up this year to canter classes and shows huntset and hopefully coming together with her new country beast to be able to show her later this season. We do it strictly for fun, goal setting and family time. We live outside of KC and would love to meet others at a show. We are always open to lending a helping hand where needed-please feel free to ask upon meeting us.
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Missouri   Hello from Missouri EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Welcome!

I'm just over in KS--though down in the SE corner. Used to show in KC and MO all the time, though not lately--it has been a long time since I've been up that way with the horses. Are you headed to the Mo-Kan Border Bonanza later this month? I have to work most of the weekend, so I'm not taking any horses, but I am planning on coming up on the 23rd just to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Kate'sbiggestfan
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Missouri   Hello from Missouri EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Yes, we debated about going but opted out since this would be her first canter show and decided Pony Express would be a better(CHEAPER) venue to get some class experience in. We have tons of friends showing though and will be there to cheer them all on.
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Missouri   Hello from Missouri EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:31 am

Maybe we'll run into eachother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Missouri   Hello from Missouri Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Missouri
Page 1 of 1