AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
huntseat
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntseat

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless Empty
PostSubject: Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless   Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs here, forgive me, but I just wanted to share. We haven't done this in a really long time, so we were both pretty rusty, but here ya go. The second half of the video is considerably better than the first. Our turns (pivots especially) are REALLY, REALLY ugly, I know. We need to work a lot on that, but it was fun!

Look at this CRAZY Ay-Rab!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_2tg_eemc
Back to top Go down
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless   Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:45 am

How fun for you!

Mary S.
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless   Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:49 am

Nice Job.... keep practicing Razz

Brandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
huntseat
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntseat

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless   Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:12 am

Thanks! Like I said, we have a lot of work to do, but this was our first ride like that after many months Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiniane
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless   Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Looking good. I just started my mare bareback, not bridleless yet though. Funny thing is, one of the people who I was in the ring with while riding bareback for the first time on this mare, had been telling people how psychotic and uncontrollable my mare ... is...

Psycho arab.. yeah. Right. She's only demon horse if she doesn't like you. Smile She's always been sweet to me, and she's much happier at the new barn we moved to.

I'm not linking my video though. *sticks out tongue* My riding is still the suck because I spent fourteen years not even looking at a horse and I've only just started again, and I'm battling a couple of old spinal injuries (was told I'd never walk again).

Again though, looking good huntseat. Smile
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless   Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 am

Great video and nice seat!...I'd probably be bouncing everywhere!...thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless   Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding my PB mare bareback and bridleless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: ODDS & ENDS-
Jump to: