AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back


LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Hi from NJ!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abcequestrian
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Hi from NJ!!   Tue May 12, 2009 11:09 pm

HI everyone

I just recieved my first half-arabian back in March as my birthday present! She is an awesome mare that is Arabian on top and we think QH on the bottom. She has been shown Western Pleasure, Sport Horse in Hand when she was younger, shown dressage and hunter paced with her previous owner and I am going to be showing her dressage, hunter on the flat and even some halter classes at the local level. I am hoping next year to take her to some Half-Arabian shows here in NJ.

I live right outside Philadelphia with my hubby and our 19 mo old daughter(yup she rides too). I teach Eanglish and Western lessons at a friends farm too.

Well I guess thats all for now..just wanted to say Hi and hope to chat more soon!!

Peace
Amy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 201
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse,New York
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Welcome to the Ammy Army! I wish you all the best with your new mare! Quarabs rock! I do hope to hear more about your adventers with you and your mare!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abcequestrian
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Tue May 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Thank you so much!! I am a very proud Mama so I am sure I will post plenty Smile BTW I LOVE your mare's markings!! What an adorable face Smile

Peace
Amy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 201
Age : 31
Location : Syracuse,New York
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Thank you she is a cutie, but man oh man does she ever tell you what she wants and how and when lol. I'm a proud mama also, besides my mare I have a 3 year old daughter that has been on a horse since she was 6 months lol.

I love the purple halter! I was trying for the colors of purple and gold for barn colors, but now in the ammy army guess I got to camo lol. Your mare looks very sweet and honest. By the way I'm Christina. What Regon are you in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 128
Age : 61
Location : Molalla, Oregon
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 pm

abcequestrian wrote:
HI everyone

I just recieved my first half-arabian back in March as my birthday present! She is an awesome mare that is Arabian on top and we think QH on the bottom. She has been shown Western Pleasure, Sport Horse in Hand when she was younger, shown dressage and hunter paced with her previous owner and I am going to be showing her dressage, hunter on the flat and even some halter classes at the local level. I am hoping next year to take her to some Half-Arabian shows here in NJ.

I live right outside Philadelphia with my hubby and our 19 mo old daughter(yup she rides too). I teach Eanglish and Western lessons at a friends farm too.

Well I guess thats all for now..just wanted to say Hi and hope to chat more soon!!

Peace
Amy

And there you are! I'm glad that you decided to join us here - I think you'll enjoy the atmosphere here, and there are some really nice people in your neck of the woods, too.

Darci
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abcequestrian
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Wed May 13, 2009 12:08 am

Ranyiah_86 wrote:
Thank you she is a cutie, but man oh man does she ever tell you what she wants and how and when lol. I'm a proud mama also, besides my mare I have a 3 year old daughter that has been on a horse since she was 6 months lol.

I love the purple halter! I was trying for the colors of purple and gold for barn colors, but now in the ammy army guess I got to camo lol. Your mare looks very sweet and honest. By the way I'm Christina. What Regon are you in?

OUr barn colors are Purple and Gold and my personal are Purple, black and silver. Willow is very sweet and such a babysitter!! I am Amy Smile I believe we are region 12, but dont me to that LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abcequestrian
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 am

Amigo wrote:
abcequestrian wrote:
HI everyone

I just recieved my first half-arabian back in March as my birthday present! She is an awesome mare that is Arabian on top and we think QH on the bottom. She has been shown Western Pleasure, Sport Horse in Hand when she was younger, shown dressage and hunter paced with her previous owner and I am going to be showing her dressage, hunter on the flat and even some halter classes at the local level. I am hoping next year to take her to some Half-Arabian shows here in NJ.

I live right outside Philadelphia with my hubby and our 19 mo old daughter(yup she rides too). I teach Eanglish and Western lessons at a friends farm too.

Well I guess thats all for now..just wanted to say Hi and hope to chat more soon!!

Peace
Amy

And there you are! I'm glad that you decided to join us here - I think you'll enjoy the atmosphere here, and there are some really nice people in your neck of the woods, too.

Darci

Thanks Darci and thanks again for the link here!!!

Peace
Amy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 128
Age : 61
Location : Molalla, Oregon
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Wed May 13, 2009 12:11 am

abcequestrian wrote:
Amigo wrote:
abcequestrian wrote:
HI everyone

I just recieved my first half-arabian back in March as my birthday present! She is an awesome mare that is Arabian on top and we think QH on the bottom. She has been shown Western Pleasure, Sport Horse in Hand when she was younger, shown dressage and hunter paced with her previous owner and I am going to be showing her dressage, hunter on the flat and even some halter classes at the local level. I am hoping next year to take her to some Half-Arabian shows here in NJ.

I live right outside Philadelphia with my hubby and our 19 mo old daughter(yup she rides too). I teach Eanglish and Western lessons at a friends farm too.

Well I guess thats all for now..just wanted to say Hi and hope to chat more soon!!

Peace
Amy

And there you are! I'm glad that you decided to join us here - I think you'll enjoy the atmosphere here, and there are some really nice people in your neck of the woods, too.

Darci

Thanks Darci and thanks again for the link here!!!

Peace
Amy

You betcha!

Blessings,
Dar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arabians4ever
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 50
Age : 72
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Wed May 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Welcome! Congratulations on the receipt of your first Arabian bred. That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 172
Age : 53
Location : NJ
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   Tue May 26, 2009 2:53 pm

I'm in southern NJ, welcome to the AA!! This is an incredible group of people with none of the drama you find on other forums, just pull up a chair, pick your beverage of choice & jump right on in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi from NJ!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi from NJ!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: