AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AHCC - Who is going to be there?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
huntseat
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntseat

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-31

AHCC - Who is going to be there?! Empty
PostSubject: AHCC - Who is going to be there?!   AHCC - Who is going to be there?! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:10 am

I'm leaving Wednesday, who all will be there? Showing? Watching? Hanging out? I will be stabled with Windswept Farm, but I'd love to hang out with the Ammy Army!

I'm showing my PB mare August Melody hunter.
Back to top Go down
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: AHCC - Who is going to be there?!   AHCC - Who is going to be there?! EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:48 pm

sadly I will not Sad I wish you the best of luck and phenominal wether and hopefully you'll be able to take/get pictures.
Back to top Go down
huntseat
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
huntseat

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: AHCC - Who is going to be there?!   AHCC - Who is going to be there?! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:25 pm

The show was FANTASTIC! Weather was perfect, horse was great, and everything went smoothly Smile I'm going to post a thread in the "show success stories" forum with pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHCC - Who is going to be there?!   AHCC - Who is going to be there?! Empty

Back to top Go down

AHCC - Who is going to be there?!
Page 1 of 1