AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second son for Legacy's Renoir!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auld Macdonald Farm
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Auld Macdonald Farm

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-27

A second son for Legacy's Renoir! Empty
PostSubject: A second son for Legacy''s Renoir!   A second son for Legacy's Renoir! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:27 am

Good morning all.

Another handsome colt greeted me at morning chores. He's a good sized chestnut with a star and 2 rear socks. I'm so happy for the mare because her last year's foal - her first - was born dead.

I'll have pics later. I tried to post pics here of Renoir's first son. Madrid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the photo thing. You're always welcome to view the Auld Macdonald Farm blog at auldmacdonaldfarm.blogspot.com

Stay well and in touch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auldmacdonaldfarm.net
Auld Macdonald Farm
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Auld Macdonald Farm

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-27

A second son for Legacy's Renoir! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second son for Legacy's Renoir!   A second son for Legacy's Renoir! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:19 am

Hello again,

In all the excitement I forgot to mention the mare's breeding. Mara is an Aladdinn Gold daughter out of Anticipation, a Gamaar daughter; that double Gamaar crosses well with our stallion.

The colt is named Marrakesh for his Moroccan spice color. He's busy nursing so picture taking will come after breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.auldmacdonaldfarm.net

A second son for Legacy's Renoir!
Page 1 of 1