AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawns Dee LIte

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Dawns Dee LIte   Wed May 20, 2009 9:42 pm

No longer for sale. Fixed my problem and hopfully hers.

Last edited by Ranyiah_86 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Not for sale any longer!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL

Female
Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Dawns Dee LIte   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 am

Wow, Christina, so sorry for your accident! I hope that you heal up quickly and will get in the saddle again. I'm sure you're talking to Shana about this!

Will offer a discounted breeding to our Jr stallion MF Khafaz Fahim for Rana as we had discussed this cross. If someone is interested in her and the breeding, please contact me for info and fees for the breeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mortazavifarms.com
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns Dee LIte   Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Thanks Stacey! I'm hoping that I will be able to get back in the saddle. I was talking it over with my boyfriend,Mike, who is also the co-owner. We are willing to do a free lease if she is to be used as a broodmare. The lease would be til she had her foal or we can work it out so you can have her for longer if you like. I'm just hoping that I can get back in the saddle soon.

Oh and Today is Rana's B-day, she just turned 14!! I went out there and gave her b-day mash this morning with molasses,carrots,apples and crushed molasses cookies in her hot mash. Boy oh Boy did she make a mess! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns Dee LIte   Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:53 pm

I just wanted to let you all know I found out what happened that caused the riding accident. I passed out while riding due to low blood sugar and very low blood pressure. I was told while I was passed out Rana continued to walk, but to a spot without rocks. I then proceeded to fall off of her while she walked. I hit my head on the ground which is pretty hard. The person that saw this happen said that they thought I was ok and that is why they left me there. (It was a neighbor that knew nothing about horses) Anyways, the accident was not Rana's fault but indeed mine. Now I know why breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I still can not ride but now have a time table. I definelty can not ride for 6 months but when the 6 month time comes I will be evaluated again to see when I can ride. My Doctors said I can definetly drive a horse though. So I am thinking about taking lessons to brush up on that.

I prefer a free lease to selling Rana but will sell for $1500 with everything that belongs with her. (crosby saddle,bridle and custom made tack box to name a few)

Thank you all.
Christina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns Dee LIte   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Ranyiah_86 wrote:
Dawns Dee Lite aka Rana is up for sale. Rana is currently being trained for hunter pleasure and hopefully as a working hunter also. She canjump crossrails and walk,trot,canter and hand gallop. No crop or spurs needed as she really hates the crop. I never used the crop on her nor wore spurs with her. Rana is currently being ridden in a loose 3 piece copper Korsteel bit. She is breaking at the poll naturally. she has a very flat kneed movement or as Shana has said a daisy cutter movement. Rana has wonderful lines that I was told that they were older lines. priced at $1500 and she comes with all tack and custom built tack box. This price also includes what hay and feed is left at the time. You can find her pedigree here: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/dawns+dee+lite2 I will aslo have videos of Rana under saddle and over fences upon request.

Update Time:

Rana still has not been sold but will resume under saddle work. I have been cleared to ride again. I am still planning on showing her in halter classes at the NYS Fair on August 28, 2009. I will hopefully have it video taped to show you all. THe longer I have Rana the more her price will go up. I will still a free lease but am willing to trade for a horse that is already trained and can handle a 6'4" beginner. I did have Rana go on a 5 mile trail ride and did wonderfully. I think she is an endurance prospect also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns Dee LIte   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 am

I am still searching for a new onwer for this mare. I havent the time to work with everyday and she is the type that needs to be worked at least 3x a week. I have been trying to ride her and she started to bolt. Its not full blown as she can be halted with just a voice command. However, due to my riding accident I have been afraid to ride my own horse. I am looking to either trade or just plan sell to the best offer. I will hate to part with her but I cant own a horse that I am afraid to ride.

THanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawns Dee LIte   

Back to top Go down

Dawns Dee LIte
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1