AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arabian Adventure Shows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Arabian Adventure Shows Empty
PostSubject: Arabian Adventure Shows   Arabian Adventure Shows EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:51 am

Anyone in the Army headed to the Arabian Adventure I and II in June? Would love to meet everyone! Do we have the drapes already? How do we get them for this show?
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Arabian Adventure Shows   Arabian Adventure Shows EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:55 pm

I'm hoping to go even if it's just to bring someone to acclimate them to showground atmosphere. IF the colt is looking decent he may come just to get him out Smile Who are you taking Adrienne?
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Arabian Adventure Show   Arabian Adventure Shows EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:52 pm

I am taking my gelding King's Ransom for Western Pleasure AAOTR. I hope I can meet some of you, it seems like we keep trying! What happened to the East Coast Show Post that was on here???
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Arabian Adventure Shows   Arabian Adventure Shows EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:31 am

the East Coast show is under it's own forum. PM me your phone # & let's see if we can make plans for this show at the horse park Smile If I don't bring anyone I'll help you get ready to show, did you send in your forms etc? If not maybe we can stall together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arabian Adventure Shows   Arabian Adventure Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Arabian Adventure Shows
Page 1 of 1