AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AHCC show was a success! Lots of pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
huntseat
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: AHCC show was a success! Lots of pictures   Tue May 26, 2009 2:36 pm

My first show in Region 16 went great! Sadly I didn't get to meet any of you, but maybe we can try for the New England Arab show next month. I won't be showing, but I'd love to go help and groom for any of you who will be there.

My mare and I showed Sport Horse for the very first time and the judge loved us! I think we will definitely have to try that again. We also showed JTR and open hunter, and with the exception of one class, we did way better than I expected. Melody was very steady and consistent, especially for it being our first show since last July and not having been in an indoor since we moved in August. I am very, very happy to have done so well on a horse that I trained, groomed, and showed 100% on my own. Woot, go Ammys! It was a great way to kick off the year!

Here are some pictures - tell me which of the pro pics is your favorite, I want to buy one!

The first few are the ones that my dad took of us.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbartlett
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: AHCC show was a success! Lots of pictures   Tue May 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Congratulations!

Those pictures just brought back the Springfield memories from last year Sad
I unfortunately as of right now can't go to the AHANE show anymore, because I have a checkup/appointment in the hospital right in the middle of it. My parents are trying to see if it can be moved... but I doubt it can. It's a shame because I was looking forward to getting to meet you there!
As for the professional pictures.... go for the one with the roses!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.acaha.ca
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: AHCC show was a success! Lots of pictures   Wed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Agreed - go for the one with the flowers!

Congratulations !!!! She is a lovely mare. (I love the pic of her sexy casual attire.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://libertyequinesupply.com
huntseat
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: AHCC show was a success! Lots of pictures   Sat May 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks guys! I'm VERY proud of the little mare. Haha, isn't that leopard print hilarious? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHCC show was a success! Lots of pictures   

Back to top Go down

AHCC show was a success! Lots of pictures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1