AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need to borrow show halter/lead for NYS Fair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Need to borrow show halter/lead for NYS Fair Empty
PostSubject: Need to borrow show halter/lead for NYS Fair   Need to borrow show halter/lead for NYS Fair EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:32 am

HI

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the tack area but if it needs to be moved I will gladly do so. I'm looking to either borrow or lease a show halter and lead for the NYS Fair. I'm not sure how well my mare will do in this class but this is why I would like to borrow a show halter/lead instead of buying one. I can pay shipping both ways and I will promise that your show halter /lead will be returned in the same condition as it arrived. I think my mare would need the adult size since she is 14 years old. I dont care about color as long as its legal for the show ring. THank you

Christina and Rana
Back to top Go down

Need to borrow show halter/lead for NYS Fair
Page 1 of 1