AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX Empty
PostSubject: 9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX   9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Is anyone in the 9th Regiment going to be at this community show? I'm trying my best to get Blaze ready and willing to ride in the trailer to make this our first official outing of any sort. I'm am very glad that show clothes are not required!

I would really love to meet some of you and spend some time getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX   9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 am

Too far for me. But hope you get to go...I know you'll have a blast! I'll be back in TX for some shows in 2010, hopefully will get to meet you then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female

PostSubject: Re: 9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX   9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Okay. The Catch the Spirit Show is on 9/26/09 and I am planning on driving 3 hours to particpate.

Blaze gets in the trailer now, although she backs right out after about 20-30 seconds, but we're working on longer... Smile

Will any of you from the 9th Regiment be close enough to come play too? If so, I'll go find a camo t-shirt so I'll be appropriately attired!
Back to top Go down
JennyM
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX   9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:20 am

Better late than never, NewZew, how did it go for you??
Back to top Go down
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female

PostSubject: Re: 9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX   9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi Jenny -

We haven't been to any shows yet at all.

We moved to a new house with a barn on 10 acres in December and she got in the trailer to go there without any major issues. I took out the divider and let her ride loose in the box and it was dark, so she traveled the 10 miles without any problems.

I have since rescued a little purebred mare, who does load, and we are anticipating going to the Arkansas Arabian Open Show in Searcy, AR on 4/16/2010. Blaze is very dependent on a buddy, so I think if I load Jasmine, that Blaze will get in more willingly. If not, I'll make her and she'll have to ride alone, but she's going!

I'll let you know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX   9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX Empty

Back to top Go down

9th Regiment - Catch the Spirit ACS in McKinney, TX
Page 1 of 1