AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

URGENT WARNING!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

URGENT WARNING! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT WARNING!   URGENT WARNING! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Urgent Notice: Potential Danger of Horse Hair

This is a public service announcement. In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the hair of horses. This substance, called âœamobacter equuiiâ has been linked with the following symptoms in female humans:
1.reluctance to cook
2. reluctance to perform house work
3.reluctance to wear anything but boots
4.reluctance to work except in support of a physical craving for contact with horses (may be an addiction).
Beware!
If you come in contact with a female human infected by this substance, be prepared to talk about horses for hours on end.
Surgeon General's Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense. URGENT WARNING! Lol
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

URGENT WARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT WARNING!   URGENT WARNING! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 pm

BWAA..TOO LATE. I've been infected and I think that I am a carrier - it's contageous. Right now my clothes are covered with horse hair and it made my husband roll his eyes....(or maybe it was a spasmodic tic) HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-20

URGENT WARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT WARNING!   URGENT WARNING! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm

crap ... add me to the list of infected people.... I think I have it bad too .... I didn't make it to the barn yesterday so I was found cleaning the already impecable tack that I have here at the house..... good thing there's no cure Wink

BUAH HAHAHHAAAAA
Back to top Go down
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

URGENT WARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT WARNING!   URGENT WARNING! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:37 pm

What the heck are "cooking" and "housework?"
Back to top Go down
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

URGENT WARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT WARNING!   URGENT WARNING! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 pm

HAHAHAHA! Already infected my daughter and she infected HER kids! It's a fast spreading "disease", that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

URGENT WARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT WARNING!   URGENT WARNING! Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT WARNING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: ODDS & ENDS-
Jump to: