AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 yo son of Giovanni for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keri
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-28

4 yo son of Giovanni for sale Empty
PostSubject: 4 yo son of Giovanni for sale   4 yo son of Giovanni for sale EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi Everyone! Well I have finally got a couple of pics and a utube video to share on one of Mrs Hogan's young stallion prospects for sale. I hope I have loaded this correctly. Please accept my apologies on my lack of expertise on standing him up properly. I am still pretty ignorant when it comes to all the work you all do with your Arabians.
Lets see if I can get the link to his pics too. http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=elizabethastevens&target=ALBUM&id=5384394551247569057&authkey=Gv1sRgCInh04W8y8Ww2wE&feat=email
Ok that should do it.
He is a son of Giovanni out of the mare Porcelain by Baskhemo. She has Khemosabi top and bottom. He has been started undersaddle and is in the process of being registered. thanks again - Keri (Rancho Valle Del Sol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.risingphoenixeqcenter.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

4 yo son of Giovanni for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 yo son of Giovanni for sale   4 yo son of Giovanni for sale EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 pm

he is really nice! I love Giovanni too
Back to top Go down

4 yo son of Giovanni for sale
Page 1 of 1