AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

From Sunny (usually) Southern California!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:01 am

Hi all!

My name is Anne, I have a Wonderful DH and we have 2 boys, 15 and 9 y/o, we have been married for 18 years and have one and a half horses! -

We have a 3/4 Arab gelding National Show Horse out of a Brass gdaughter and by Dream Quest - He is dark bay with not one speck o'white on him, coming 3 year old. EC Loqomotion (Motion)

We also have (and here comes the half part) a mare that we are leasing who looks jet black - although she is really a black bay with a lovely little star and about 10 white hairs in her mane at the withers. Nutmeg.

I have been doing mostly my own training on Motion although I have had advice from Stacy (Thanks Stacy!) and have been having a local trainer work with him about an hour a week for the past 2-3 months or so. - I am only able to work with him 2-3 times per week ( those darn, pesky jobs don't ya know!)

I have decided that I think I can train him for the most part myself although I need lots! of advice and I think that occasionally, like I have in the past, I will get stuck on something and need an "Intervention" tongue

I fell in love with Arabians in the late 70's early 80's through a wonderful Raffles bred gelding that my folks leased for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: My Wonderful DH is....   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:06 am

Named D E A N and I found out very quickly!!! That you cannot type that name on this site...OHH my Goodness! My shock when I posted that my better half was named D e a n and this happened:

BUTTHEAD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: :)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:14 am

Just having a bit of fun. Sorry for the shock:) I assure you that it was not directed at YOUR BUTTHEAD.

Del
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Ana.. and welcome to the Ammy Army forum...we're happy to have you on board! Hopefully you'll find this site informative, helpful, and mostly fun!...pop into the topics and browse the info or feel free to post your questions! I'm in So Ca, too..where abouts are you?..I'm in Hesperia!

Cheers!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:51 am

Del,
That was so funny! LOL! Miles of fun...

Rebecca,
Hiya! We are near CSUSB and also have 5 acres off the 138 at Mountain Shadow Manor - looks like we are neeeiiighbors! geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   

Back to top Go down

From Sunny (usually) Southern California!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1