AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just sending an update!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simone_ck
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
simone_ck

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-05-30

just sending an update! Empty
PostSubject: just sending an update!   just sending an update! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:35 am

I updated my website , and was wondering if you could tell me what you think? I think it looks "amateurish", lol.

www.karsinarabians.com

thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.karsinarabians.com
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: just sending an update!   just sending an update! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey! I don't know if I mentioned I live in Goodyear, AZ. We're close! i like a lot fo things about it, and noticed that at least one of your foals has gone to Gary's - a one time employer of mine. =) Cool stuff - the only part that looks amateurish is probably the heading art, or lack thereof. Looks great to me, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
simone_ck
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
simone_ck

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: just sending an update!   just sending an update! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

wow, we do live pretty close! yeah, I don't know what to do about the heading yet, for the mean time I figure that will do. thank you so much for taking a look. just sending an update! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.karsinarabians.com
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: just sending an update!   just sending an update! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

I think it looks great!!!! Love the opening shot of the desert.
Here are two things that I noticed:
I clicked on your stallions link and was like okay, what the heck its not loading, is something wrong with my connect? Then I clicked again and again and again until I realized that it was loaded onto the page and had to scroll down...LOL That maybe something to think about.
Then the quality of some of your photos, not the animals in them, but that actual photos. Could you have them restored?? I think that it will make a hell of a difference!!
Otherwise your site is great! Great visually, no crazy colors, etc. I also think blue is a color that is most easily read by eyes.
AWESOME JOB!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just sending an update!   just sending an update! Empty

Back to top Go down

just sending an update!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: ODDS & ENDS-
Jump to: